Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
19,936
Reaction score
4,149
Just went down to Challenger and tried out 75t.

What I like:
- Very comfortable to wear. Earbuds are small and light.
- Sleek looking (I like the shape and the colour).
- Strong bass (a bit too strong to my like lol).
- Light and compact charging case.
- USB C charging.
- Jabra App for tuning and future FW upgrade.
- IP55 rating

What I don't like:
- No wireless charging.
- Only 3 sets of eartips.
- Price is on the high side.
- NO Aptx codec.

Which outlet did you try it at?
 

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
Yes, it might happen as well.

If you apple phone, airpod pro ez no need think

Else, either try the freebuds 3, or something from jabra.
If you buy only to talk, consider those 1 side only from jabra
 

Jun Jun

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
184
So I went to the service center and tried another 2 sets of their "new batches" but it seems like the white noise is still there. Finger-crossed waiting for their next batch which is after 12th jan to arrive. See how till then...
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
After using the Aviot BD21f for a few weeks, sound is good with a few reservations. Firstly the top end sounds a tad grainy. Second is the vocals sounds a tad metallic, I think it's a result of using balanced armature driver for mids. Listening to my melomania 1 again and is still impressed how natural and liquid the mids sound.
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
This item has 15 days return if purchased on lazada, even for change of mind reason. But you have to return everything in its entirety and original condition, meaning stuff like warranty card, user manual, ear tips have to be returned and the box as best as possible not damaged in anyway. Of cos lazada will then check the condition of the returned item and decide whether to issue a refund. If lazada for whatever reason deemed item is not in good condition for refund, they will send it back to you again. So not 100% guaranteed they will issue a refund but no harm trying since it doesnt cost us anything other than time wasted.
Lazada has approved my refund. Thank you once again for the help!!
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,394
Reaction score
1,168
So I went to the service center and tried another 2 sets of their "new batches" but it seems like the white noise is still there. Finger-crossed waiting for their next batch which is after 12th jan to arrive. See how till then...

You don’t suspect.... it could be your device and not the earbuds?

Why not try with other player/device.... just to be sure....
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Wow you got your refund so fast? When did ninja van pickup the item from you? Mine is apparently still in transit to lazada warehouse.
I dropped it at SppedPost myself. I didn't know it will be so fast too. Maybe I am not the only one who has problems with this product.
 

Jun Jun

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
184
Btw, does l2p support tws+? I can't get the l2p to connect as two separate tws+ mode on my mi 9t pro🤔
 
Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
https://www.scarbir.com/tws/ssk-bt03-review

Anyone used this SSK BT03 before? Reviews seem not bad in this website, but other than that it's seem pretty unknown elsewhere...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 

pylpoh

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
387
Reaction score
22
I got sabbat e12 ultra . I think sound same as my $15 dollar awei. In fact I like th awei wireless more; better connectivity, and won't drop off ear that easily. Use awei for 1year plus, still working. Use E12 for 1 month ( a few times only), now right side dead. I read online they say e12 ultra bass is strong , I dunno what they smoking.

Actually I was looking at mpow T5 and sabbat e12 ultra too. How do these two compare do u know? I need something for metal / rock music, not much pop songs.

You take out within 5 minutes because of?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I got sabbat e12 ultra . I think sound same as my $15 dollar awei. In fact I like th awei wireless more; better connectivity, and won't drop off ear that easily. Use awei for 1year plus, still working. Use E12 for 1 month ( a few times only), now right side dead. I read online they say e12 ultra bass is strong , I dunno what they smoking.
Hmm which makes me wonder why so much hype of e12 ultra. I am also using awei actually, T10C. Honestly I am impressed by its connectivity and volume control which some don't have. If I want to find fault, will be the sound quality isn't good for rock / heavy metal which I listen to often. Btw, amazed it can wireless charge too.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 

keemmeng

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
440
Reaction score
35
Can anyone advise for the Sony Headphone App, should I toggle the Ambient Sound Control on or off if I want to activate the noise cancellation mode?

I can't figure out as my ears can't really discern the difference

Thanks

FHGH7ayl.png


Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT
 

Pepperisk

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Can anyone advise for the Sony Headphone App, should I toggle the Ambient Sound Control on or off if I want to activate the noise cancellation mode?

I can't figure out as my ears can't really discern the difference

Thanks

FHGH7ayl.png


Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

Leave it as it is. Noise cancelling is already active.
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,394
Reaction score
1,168
Can anyone advise for the Sony Headphone App, should I toggle the Ambient Sound Control on or off if I want to activate the noise cancellation mode?

I can't figure out as my ears can't really discern the difference

Thanks

FHGH7ayl.png


Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

Even though it set to ‘ON’ you have to slide the control bar to mid point to be able to hear any difference.
 

Eshuon

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
https://www.scarbir.com/tws/ssk-bt03-review

Anyone used this SSK BT03 before? Reviews seem not bad in this website, but other than that it's seem pretty unknown elsewhere...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

I recommend this site for review before here but nobody care
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
59
Has anyone had experience with the new Mifo 07 with dual balanced armature yet?

Wonder how does it stack up against the competition....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top