I see this website does review less popular brands which are not even available here. From your experience, their reviews are legit?I recommend this site for review before here but nobody care
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

I see this website does review less popular brands which are not even available here. From your experience, their reviews are legit?I recommend this site for review before here but nobody care
Local got sell something similar. Monster Clarity HD Airlinks.https://www.scarbir.com/tws/ssk-bt03-review
Anyone used this SSK BT03 before? Reviews seem not bad in this website, but other than that it's seem pretty unknown elsewhere...
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Btw, does l2p support tws+? I can't get the l2p to connect as two separate tws+ mode on my mi 9t pro![]()
I see this website does review less popular brands which are not even available here. From your experience, their reviews are legit?
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Btw, does l2p support tws+? I can't get the l2p to connect as two separate tws+ mode on my mi 9t pro![]()
Can anyone confirm this?![]()
https://www.scarbir.com/tws/ssk-bt03-review
Anyone used this SSK BT03 before? Reviews seem not bad in this website, but other than that it's seem pretty unknown elsewhere...
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Bite the bullet last night, just whack don't think haha. Only downside is it seems to be brandless OEM...Looks good leh cos I'm using Mpow T5 now
Maybe will consider this
Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Bite the bullet last night, just whack don't think haha. Only downside is it seems to be brandless OEM...
Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Eh. This same OEM tws?!my BT03 kena stuck on steero mode, anyone knows how to reset? LOL
my BT03 kena stuck on steero mode, anyone knows how to reset? LOL
I removed the wings cos they block my ears. Mine came with 2 left wings for the large size, think m&d made a mistake in the packaging. Sound is bright and sibilant, had to eq and use spinfit cp100z tips to tame the sibilance and highs.Nice MW07 Go. Welcome to the M&D family. IPX6 rating! Fit wings shiok right. Super secure, gives u that sense of security that it will never ever drop out of ur ears.
I removed the wings cos they block my ears. Mine came with 2 left wings for the large size, think m&d made a mistake in the packaging. Sound is bright and sibilant, had to eq and use spinfit cp100z tips to tame the sibilance and highs.
m&d got EQ app meh?
