Though I agree with you. But I also disagree with you also cos though the Samsung phone May have the capability of apt x hd due to the snapdragon soc but you do know each codec is a license, hence it’s a company biz decision of cost saving as not Many devices out there support apt x HD again the tws manufacturer also need to pay the license fee for that.
Asking yourself so many tws how many you see actually support apt x hd.
This yo also the case for L1 vs L3 for China phones as though the chipset and software support most ppl in China don’t watch netflick or prime move or even youtube
Though I agree for such a expensive phone to not have I agree is disappointed by is totally understandable
Ya. Your xiao mi supports aptx hd as well? So why cant i say samsung flagship doesnt aptx hd is a joke? So why cant i compare samsung flagship against other brands flagship? Or are you implying samsung flagship is cheaper than most of other brands flagship?