Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Kasia mobile selling Galaxy bud+ local set already I think. $220. So other shops should have already also
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,818
Reaction score
5,886
Just hoot a manufacture refurbished WF-1000 from ebay for $130 USD to try out. :D

Just received my refurbished Sony WF-1000, condition was 10/10 no scratches or anything except no box, only case, wire, earbuds.

Been using it on the MRT, the noise cancelling is really good, can't hear anything when music is playing.
Sound quality is very good and comparable to the Anker Soundcore Liberty Pro 2, which shows how good the Anker earphones are without noise cancelling.
Only bad point is the earbud fit so I still have to go experiment with the different sizes.

Overall a good purchase.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Thank u! Maybe will head down tomorrow. Dun think it will jam in this virus situation.

Just check around lor. I saw listing for Buds+ on RWM site also but never put price, need call in ask. haha. see where cheapest go where lor. The only local listing i saw on Qoo10 is from MGMobile. $230 - $20 (cart coupon) - $1 (shop coupon).

Then if you use q*coins, can be a bit cheaper still, if not can just buy $100 gift card x 2 at 2% off. Save another $4. Then plus whatever other stuff like Grabpay mastercard to earn points, rebatemango/shopback, or what not.

ZbGIUWp.png
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Just check around lor. I saw listing for Buds+ on RWM site also but never put price, need call in ask. haha. see where cheapest go where lor. The only local listing i saw on Qoo10 is from MGMobile. $230 - $20 (cart coupon) - $1 (shop coupon).

Then if you use q*coins, can be a bit cheaper still, if not can just buy $100 gift card x 2 at 2% off. Save another $4. Then plus whatever other stuff like Grabpay mastercard to earn points, rebatemango/shopback, or what not.


ZbGIUWp.png

I saw Challenger (hachi tech website) also got stocks. I had $100+ rebates from Challenger, if offset should cost around 150+.. maybe I can get from Challenger instead.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
I saw Challenger (hachi tech website) also got stocks. I had $100+ rebates from Challenger, if offset should cost around 150+.. maybe I can get from Challenger instead.

haha. if happen to get do share feedback on the sound. :s13:
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
The total battery life is still lesser than Sony and Jabra right?

Ya, that case not that huge. But for per charge 11 hours, it's more than enough to last thru a day. Then I'm also sold by the multi point connect. Which mean it can connect to both my iPhone and Android phone at the same time.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,955
Reaction score
13,696
Demoed the galaxy buds plus at Stereo. Pretty good sound quality but not impressive. Highs and mids sounds mildly artificial. Bass lacks a bit of definition. But maybe cos I'm spoiled by the Nuarl N6 Pro already. :o
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Demoed the galaxy buds plus at Stereo. Pretty good sound quality but not impressive. Highs and mids sounds mildly artificial. Bass lacks a bit of definition. But maybe cos I'm spoiled by the Nuarl N6 Pro already.
:o

Sound is more on the bright side.. I got it yesterday, the call quality is superb!
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,955
Reaction score
13,696
Sound is more on the bright side.. I got it yesterday, the call quality is superb!
You updated the firmware? Can tap edge for volume control under Labs after updating to the latest firmware.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
You updated the firmware? Can tap edge for volume control under Labs after updating to the latest firmware.

Yes, the tap edge work perfectly. Left side decrease the volume and right side increase it. This function works on both Android and iOS without any problem.
 

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
19,950
Reaction score
4,152
Ya, that case not that huge. But for per charge 11 hours, it's more than enough to last thru a day. Then I'm also sold by the multi point connect. Which mean it can connect to both my iPhone and Android phone at the same time.

Quite useful with this multi point connect function. Is it something new and how is the sound quality?
 

davidwong

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
0


Anyone that has the Sony mx3 and airports pro can comment on the fit and sound quality with the ANC turned on ? As well as connection in a crowded places like mall or mrt? Also the ANC can block out the mrt shrieking track noise?

Thanks
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
Quite useful with this multi point connect function. Is it something new and how is the sound quality?

Had yet try multi point and dunno how it work. Sound quality is more on the bright side, overall, quite satisfied with it. I just let go of my APP as I like this more.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top