Thanks that’s good! My started packing for ship forwarding today.
How’s the fitting and also passive noise blocking?
Can describe the sound stage and treble on the original setting? As well as latency (without using and with using the Low latency mode)
Just some first day comments.
The fitting is good for me, tight and secure since its also built for sports, but I don't think people with small ears will be comfortable with this. No software noise cancellation but passive noise blocking is there.
Soundstage doesn't seem to be as expansive as truedots. Treble in the original setting is nice and crisp. Bass in the original settings is ok, but when you set the bass setting in the equalizer app, its strong. (Not sure if its as strong as Mpow T5, since I did not get T5).
On android and PC end, there is no lag/latency.
I've also tested it on an ipad (Borrowed).
The appstore version of the app also connects without any issue. Note: Only the Apple appstore version has spotify integration, enabling advanced features like voice commands to search songs. The android version do not have spotify integration.
On the ipad, the latency and lag on youtube is noticeable. I did not try the low latency mode to see if it improves. I supposed it will.
Equalizer app made for the specific earpieces really works much much better than general equalizer apps from appstore/playstore.
Overall, this is really the most value-for-money, featured packed earpiece at this price point which comes with a capable app and even built for sports with outstanding sound. Its no wonder it gets compared to the likes of lypertek tevi, anker and even momentum.