
is this good? Don't see anyone recommending this brand and modelMaster and dynamic mw07 plus leica 0.95 edition finally come to sg liao. Looks super chio!![]()
Got Fiil t1xs flash deal on Shopee at 2am to 8
Thanks for heads up. Where’s the link? Can’t find it.
check out jim review on his ig.Any reviews online already? Tempting but expensive
$69.99
check out jim review on his ig.
Sorry, read wrongly. I thought u were looking at bose.Not seeing anything from his ig. His YouTube stopped for quite awhile tho.
Read the reviews on other sites.. seem to say this is better than the app for the sound and anc. The downside is the size of the case? The fit is great as well? (A bit sceptical on this)
![]()
Try huawei freelace. U can get it from carousell for around 50 bucks, retail selling at 100+.. This neck hanging wireless surprisingly is good as per my testing. I'm using it with samsung note 20 ultra and huawei mate 20x.Need recommendation for neck hanging wireless, budget sgd200.
For wfh meeting usage. I got bose 35 quiet II but ear very stuffy when using at home without aircon.
$69.99
Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
What is the estimated lifespan of xm3?
I imagine battery capacity will reduce over time.
Was thinking whether to spend $199 on it, or to buy a iem... Nobody talks about iem anymore. Haha
Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT
is this good? Don't see anyone recommending this brand and model
Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT
I can help reserve the Devialet if u wanIt's basically the same as the non leica version..which have quite a few reviews ..
https://www.soundguys.com/master-dynamic-mw07-plus-review-27314/
But for the price I'd rather wait for the devialet ..
https://www.techradar.com/sg/news/devialets-first-true-wireless-earbuds-could-be-an-audiophiles-dream
and read the comparisons to that

I can help reserve the Devialet if u wan
Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT