Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
It's at Chinatown complex food centre first floor, where there's many small shops. The shop is somewhere in the middle.

zGzcWx5.jpg

Bro! I heard and watched so much good thing about FILL T1 Pro:s8:

The one on display in the photo!

Is that good? You used it? :s8:
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
Bro! I heard and watched so much good thing about FILL T1 Pro
rolleyes.gif

The one on display in the photo!
Is that good? You used it?
rolleyes.gif

I'm using fiil t1 pro, it's the best sounding one among my few earbuds. Second is soundpeats se3. Only thing I don't like about the fiil t1 pro is the app is not global version.


Sent from Mars
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
I'm using fiil t1 pro, it's the best sounding one among my few earbuds. Second is soundpeats se3. Only thing I don't like about the fiil t1 pro is the app is not global version.


Sent from Mars

I see. :) I'm using my newly purchased Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro now. Quite a nice and punchy music sound amid a little high treble to my liking.

I'm thinking of trying the FILL T1 Pro....

I can understand Chinese. So, the app is not an issue.
 
Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,915
Reaction score
13,645
Bro! I heard and watched so much good thing about FILL T1 Pro:s8:

The one on display in the photo!

Is that good? You used it? :s8:
I using it. The sound quality is the best amongst the true wireless buds I've used. Battery life is also very good. Got ANC got ambient mode although effect is not as strong as Sony. Got all controls on the buds. Can use either side in single mode. The case is very compact and got wireless charging. All for less than $100. What's there not to like? :D
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
I using it. The sound quality is the best amongst the true wireless buds I've used. Battery life is also very good. Got ANC got ambient mode although effect is not as strong as Sony. Got all controls on the buds. Can use either side in single mode. The case is very compact and got wireless charging. All for less than $100. What's there not to like? :D

Haha. Okay okay. Less than 100. I can try it out. Not too much money anyhow-spent.. :)
 
Last edited:

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Yes it sells really well but not sure why tho. Maybe during the wireless earbuds hype period. Everyone buy one and they r reasonably cheap at that point of time. Sq is just ok. Now got too many options and fiil for me is the best atm

ZhugeLiang 諸葛亮;133073165 said:
Thanks for the suggestion. Will take a look. Will be using for exercising. So some water resistant is preferred.

I ask blackdot cause like selling well at shoppee haha

Any more suggestion do feel free to suggest.

Sent from Imperial Chancellor*(丞相) of*Shu Han using GAGT
 

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
19,941
Reaction score
4,150
The previous flash deal for the Fiil T1 Lite was the best at $36.90.

Really a steal at that price.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Anyone here w t1 pro and t1 lite
The sq pretty much the same to me :s13:

Is it? I have neither yet. I was supposed to try the Pro out today but couldn't make it.

Is that the Lite doesn't have ANC but the Pro has ANC?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,915
Reaction score
13,645
Anyone here w t1 pro and t1 lite
The sq pretty much the same to me :s13:

I have both. Pro has more sub bass and sounds more fluid, it also has a brighter highs and sounds more spacious. Lite has more mid bass emphasis and a tad less prominent highs. I prefer the sound of the pro over the lite, the lite sounds more ordinary while the pro sounds more fluid and defined.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
I have both. Pro has more sub bass and sounds more fluid, it also has a brighter highs and sounds more spacious. Lite has more mid bass emphasis and a tad less prominent highs. I prefer the sound of the pro over the lite, the lite sounds more ordinary while the pro sounds more fluid and defined.

Bro,

If i preferred bass and that I don't like and that my ears can't take high treble.

So, do you think the Lite is good enough for me?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,915
Reaction score
13,645
Bro,

If i preferred bass and that I don't like and that my ears can't take high treble.

So, do you think the Lite is good enough for me?

If your ears can't take high treble, lite is better. The Chinatown shop also has lite to demo.
 

nethdale

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
109
Hi, can FILL T1 Pro or Lite pairs easily with window based laptop? If convenient, can PM me privately, how much is the Chinatown selling FILL T1 Pro and Lite? Appreciate your reply. Many thanks.

Separately and no flaming, how does this FILL T1 Pro compared to Airpods Pro? Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top