Henabi
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2004
- Messages
- 32,164
- Reaction score
- 762
for reset... if I remember correctly... here's the stepsHey guys, just a quick warning against Mpow M30s. In 4 months of ownership I've spent more time trying to get them working than actually listening with them. Now my right earbud won't pair, will only light up if a finger touches it in the case, and also cannot be reset. As they were purchased with no warranty (even though from official Mpow store on Lazada) and are past the return period, I guess I'll have to give up on them and look for replacements.
1) both the earbuds must be in the case.
2) Next press and hold the earbuds buttons for 5 secs
the led ring light on the earbuds will lit up when you press and hold...
3) after 5 secs, both earbuds or the left earbuds led light will flash blinking orange light through the white light.
release your fingers.
4) When you do that, the led light on both earbuds will go off
ard 1/2 sec to 1 sec later, the right earbud will flash white light (botton half) and then show red light (top half)
the left earbud will repeat the same thing as well
Reset done
Here's the official video from MPOW
Manage to get my Jabra Elite 85t to work with my M1 MBA ^.^I am not too concerned with audio quality XD cuz i know it will be bad
I tried on both my laptops, the jabra 85t can’t work, even after updating everything
Tonight i will try on my new mba
If still cannot, then i will get it replaced since its still under warranty.
Woohooo!!
Later I will try with thinkpad and legion 5
