Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

micshang

Reaction score
Hi, can check with Jabra 85T owners, do u use it for Zoom calls/ Microsoft teams? Any issue?
Jabra technical guy does not recommend using for zoom calls/ Microsoft teams etc..
Hope Jabra 85T owners can share the real-life usage experience.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can check with Jabra 85T owners, do u use it for Zoom calls/ Microsoft teams? Any issue?
Jabra technical guy does not recommend using for zoom calls/ Microsoft teams etc..
Hope Jabra 85T owners can share the real-life usage experience.

Thank you very much!
Yes. When u connect 85t to laptops and PC, you cant use the ANC

don’t expect fantastic call quality thou XD

micshang

Reaction score
Yes. When u connect 85t to laptops and PC, you cant use the ANC

don’t expect fantastic call quality thou XD
Thank u very much for sharing.

So it is able to connect and speak, is the voice call clear? As long as the other party can hear me and I can hear the other party clearly, should be good enough for me.
Since will be using it at home, doesn't really matter if have ANC.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got your Freebuds 4? Read the reviews and mostly are quite positive!
Not yet! ..... 😬

I'm still considering it as I really like the sound quality of my current Soundpeats True Air 2! (y)

Freebuds 4 costs more than $160. I don't wanna take the risk! 😬

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank u very much for sharing.

So it is able to connect and speak, is the voice call clear? As long as the other party can hear me and I can hear the other party clearly, should be good enough for me.
Since will be using it at home, doesn't really matter if have ANC.
You will need to manually choose the speaker and mic to be Jabra 85T in the Zoom audio settings

some laptops and PC do not switch automatically

i always use the “Mic test” bullt into Zoom to test the audio quality of my earbuds. Make sure the audio levels and the mic levels are all ok before I start

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
considering there are many true wireless in the market, can anyone recommend me 1 with better noise cancelling than my current sony wf1000xm3? the battery life is too short now...

thinking of xm4 but the price turns me off, anything below $250?

micshang

Reaction score
You will need to manually choose the speaker and mic to be Jabra 85T in the Zoom audio settings

some laptops and PC do not switch automatically

i always use the “Mic test” bullt into Zoom to test the audio quality of my earbuds. Make sure the audio levels and the mic levels are all ok before I start
Thank u for your advice

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
considering there are many true wireless in the market, can anyone recommend me 1 with better noise cancelling than my current sony wf1000xm3? the battery life is too short now...

Panasonic RZ-S500W. Local set new about $180+

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup Panasonic rz-s500w is good also. It has quite a neutral sound so try it before buying in case you don't like the sound.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wf-1000xm3 going at $149 now... I know it's an old model but is it worth the buy if I am looking more for noise isolation?

https://qoo.tn/Btb6lX/Q137763067

A previous gen model isn’t exactly an old model though. Comparing the ANC to my AirPods Pro and Galaxy Buds Pro, the 1000XM3’s ANC is the best.

No doubt the latest XM4 is even better in nearly every aspect, $149 for XM3 now is a steal. I’d say go for it, and I’m rocking mine on Tidal, the sound quality is unmatched.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jabra 85T also not bad :)

Bodentic

Reaction score
Hi, the right side of my Fiil t1 lite tends to die after less than an hour of listening.

I’ve tried cleaning the contact points on both the earphones and the case with rubbing alcohol.

Also tried charging the earphones (in the case) for an entire night but problem still persists.

The earphone case only has one small light that on the front that lights up when charging but I have no idea if the individual earphones are actually charging inside.

Is there any other way to rectify it?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try to discharge the earbuds battery completely a few times and charge it up.
If problem still persist and warranty still valid, try to get an exchange

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How’s the sound? More of bass or clarity? Interested to get one. Budget is below $200. Any recommendations?
How to say leh…

the Sony wf-1000xm3 was seen as the best all-round premium wireless earbuds under 300 except for workouts XD, until Sony released the 1000xm4

music wise its balanced. If you wan more bass… then its best to get their XB-700 earbuds which is much stronger in bass.

still… i always recommend people to physically test out the earbuds at stores like CONNECT IT, listen to their favourite tracks and more importantly… fit and comfort.

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya... the sound is more bal ...
ANC beats all entry to mid tier earpiece.
u need to try.. due to its pertruding shape n size... u might not like it...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.