Henabi
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2004
- Messages
- 32,164
- Reaction score
- 762
The 1+which one? nv heard b4...hahaha![]()
https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/usa/en/products/headphones/melomania-1-plus

The 1+which one? nv heard b4...hahaha![]()
Personally i will recommend you to consider Buds Air 2 Neo vs Jabra Elite 3
Feel free to check out my review on REALME Buds Air 2 Neo
I usually compare across multiple platformsthank you. how did you get it for so cheap tho?
on amazon Singapore it’s $57 and cheapest I can find is $46 on Lazada. but the Lazada one should be from China which means voice prompts in Chinese? quite confused also, that’s why was looking to Sony/Jabra cos less hassle, haha
I usually compare across multiple platforms
Qoo10, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, Taobao, Ezbuy, Aliexpress
and see which is the best one after factoring all costs
you will be surprised that sometimes Aliexpress is the cheapest
Sometimes Qoo10, sometimes Lazada
hope that helps![]()
Usually i got Connect IT to testHi, anyone has owned Samsung Buds Pro & Liberty 3 Pro? Can share your experience between this 2 buds? Leaning more towards Samsung Buds Pro as I'm using with Samsung mobile phone.
Any recommended place to test this 2 ear buds?
Many thanks in advance!
Thank u very much for your advice.Usually i got Connect IT to test
since its inside a shopping mall and next to Dian Xiao Er
so it is easy to test out many things like ANC, Call quality in noisy environment
Can get Jabra Elite 75T on Amazon for $99. US set.Hi,
Doesn't anyone know of a earbuds or airpods kind that has bluetooth multipoint where I can pair 2 mobile phone simultaneously and can use single buds independently. Price range below $200
Been google alot but found limited multipoint earbuds/pods in the market
Jabra elite 7, B&O (both too ex for me)
Anyone can help recommend? Android phone user.
Thank you very much
Huawei Freebuds Pro. The multipoint connect is one of the best I had come across.Hi,
Doesn't anyone know of a earbuds or airpods kind that has bluetooth multipoint where I can pair 2 mobile phone simultaneously and can use single buds independently. Price range below $200
Been google alot but found limited multipoint earbuds/pods in the market
Jabra elite 7, B&O (both too ex for me)
Anyone can help recommend? Android phone user.
Thank you very much
I think the type of Multi-device connection you are asking is currently not available.Hi,
Doesn't anyone know of a earbuds or airpods kind that has bluetooth multipoint where I can pair 2 mobile phone simultaneously and can use single buds independently. Price range below $200
Been google alot but found limited multipoint earbuds/pods in the market
Jabra elite 7, B&O (both too ex for me)
Anyone can help recommend? Android phone user.
Thank you very much
Hello, may I know where can I get this? Is there any store in Singapore selling?
https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/row/en/retailersHello, may I know where can I get this? Is there any store in Singapore selling?
I am connecting left earbuds to iPhone and right earbuds to Android phone..Example: Left Earbuds can be connected to Laptop for Zoom, while Right Earbud can be connected to your Phone to listen to music and answer phone calls. All happening at the same time.
Problem solvedI am connecting left earbuds to iPhone and right earbuds to Android phone..
Using Sony Linkbuds
Sorry for the late reply.Thank you all for your recommendationsHi,
Doesn't anyone know of a earbuds or airpods kind that has bluetooth multipoint where I can pair 2 mobile phone simultaneously and can use single buds independently. Price range below $200
Been google alot but found limited multipoint earbuds/pods in the market
Jabra elite 7, B&O (both too ex for me)
Anyone can help recommend? Android phone user.
Thank you very much