Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

zhihe1996

Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
354
Reaction score
164
Using this currently. Very good for its price. ANC and sound tokong. Bought during NDP for $42

PXL-20230812-054542324.jpg
 

piyozz

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
643
Reaction score
26
Soundcore a40 on offer in aliexpress for $82 incl gst and life 3i at $52 incl gst which is a better buy? Anyone who tried both can share?

I have a soundpeats mini pro hs the connection drops for 2sec or so once in a while not sure if soundcore will have such issue? I also feel the anc not as strong as the qcy ht05...
 
Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Saw from Comex facebook page, Soundcore Liberty 4 will be going for $139.90 during the fair. Not much of a deal since the rrp is $149.90 and you go below that by purchasing from ecommerce sites using coupons.
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Soundcore a40 on offer in aliexpress for $82 incl gst and life 3i at $52 incl gst which is a better buy? Anyone who tried both can share?

I have a soundpeats mini pro hs the connection drops for 2sec or so once in a while not sure if soundcore will have such issue? I also feel the anc not as strong as the qcy ht05...
I'm using A40 and LifeP3.
Personally I like both with LifeP3 slightly more but I prefer A40 design over the stem design
 

piyozz

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
643
Reaction score
26
I'm using A40 and LifeP3.
Personally I like both with LifeP3 slightly more but I prefer A40 design over the stem design
Thanks. Does the a40 anc works well? I saw reviews that it's just ok. So am not sure if it's worth the price. Is the battery on a40 good? It states 50hr for all website I saw but none really indicates the battery mah
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Thanks. Does the a40 anc works well? I saw reviews that it's just ok. So am not sure if it's worth the price. Is the battery on a40 good? It states 50hr for all website I saw but none really indicates the battery mah
Anc is just ok. As for battery life, I don't use alot maybe 2-3hrs per day, usually I just charge every 2 wka
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Soundpeats Mini…. What can I say…
This is my very pair of earbuds from Soundpeats and I am really impressed with the number of qualities the company is able to pack in such Tiny dots…

it’s really a tiny monster at 30$

amazing battery life
Using elevoc Mic tech to Good mic quality even in noisy places
good sound quality
Comprehensive controls

can’t believe that these tiny earbuds was released back in 2019 and still beat many newer earbuds which cost like 1-1.5 times more
Afaik soundpeats mini is fast reaching EOL, Amazon, lazada and shopee are gradually removing soundpeats mini so it will becoming more difficult to find one soon… i strongly recommend anyone to get one ^.^

Soundpeats Mini Review + Mic Test: So Tiny, Yet So Mighty | Watch this before you buy
 

Intruder175

Master Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
679
Soundpeats Mini…. What can I say…
This is my very pair of earbuds from Soundpeats and I am really impressed with the number of qualities the company is able to pack in such Tiny dots…

it’s really a tiny monster at 30$

amazing battery life
Using elevoc Mic tech to Good mic quality even in noisy places
good sound quality
Comprehensive controls

can’t believe that these tiny earbuds was released back in 2019 and still beat many newer earbuds which cost like 1-1.5 times more
Afaik soundpeats mini is fast reaching EOL, Amazon, lazada and shopee are gradually removing soundpeats mini so it will becoming more difficult to find one soon… i strongly recommend anyone to get one ^.^

Soundpeats Mini Review + Mic Test: So Tiny, Yet So Mighty | Watch this before you buy

Got link to buy at $30?
 

Intruder175

Master Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
679
1) do you need ANC? Yes
2) what kind of music u listen to? Indie
3) gonna wear for workout? Yes
4) just for music or will use for calls too? Both
Less than $50
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top