Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Just received my space travel. Very fast, ordered on 11-11 morning, it reached collection box on 12th night.
Unbox first impression it's hard to take out and put back earpieces into casing. No cover this is known so aren't expecting more on that. Will checkout the audio and anc later
 

dota667

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
117
Reaction score
7
has anyone tried the edifier x2s its going on discount at $15 now. wondering how does it compare to QCY T13($17) or the QCY T13 ANC($20)? I cant decide which one of these 3 I should get.
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
Soundcore l3p sometimes need go 60%. But a40 only 50 enough.

As for the ANC, l3p definitely better.

sound wise, l3p got 3d surround. A40 don't have.

The hearid also quite different between the 2.

I buy a40 cause it's much smaller than l3p. It's like 1000xm4 vs xm5 and still smaller.

I can't seem to get a tight fit on a40 original eartip. Is there any foam or eartip I can use?
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
The earbuds don't charge inside the casing. If you check out the creative tws thread, this seems a common problem for quite a few users

My creative outlier one (wireless but not tws) also got problem after sometime. After that I scared liao. Even for PC speakers I also dun dare to get creative pebble, went for edifier instead.
But after so many yrs I wonder if qc improved. Their latest offerings seem ok leh
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
115
Reaction score
13
was wondering what issues others faced. my outlier air V3's mic started having issue, will work after starting up but malfunction midway through my Zooms, caused me quite some inconvenience...sigh. Really want to support local, maybe see how Creative respond to my query, if satisfactory maybe buy more stuff from them.
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
was wondering what issues others faced. my outlier air V3's mic started having issue, will work after starting up but malfunction midway through my Zooms, caused me quite some inconvenience...sigh. Really want to support local, maybe see how Creative respond to my query, if satisfactory maybe buy more stuff from them.

Yes, want to support local but... Sigh.
Mr sim is a techic like Apple's Steve wozniak but they are lousy businessmen. For creative, should sack their design and marketing team. Maybe tighten qc a little more.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
was wondering what issues others faced. my outlier air V3's mic started having issue, will work after starting up but malfunction midway through my Zooms, caused me quite some inconvenience...sigh. Really want to support local, maybe see how Creative respond to my query, if satisfactory maybe buy more stuff from them.
If no more warranty, they will likely tell you sorry thank. I wrote to them asking if can send my V3 for repairs, they say no warranty they wont take. I am not even asking for free repairs lor
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
115
Reaction score
13
If no more warranty, they will likely tell you sorry thank. I wrote to them asking if can send my V3 for repairs, they say no warranty they wont take. I am not even asking for free repairs lor
thanks for the heads-up, yea my intent was to get a quote for the repair, but actually top-up the repair cost abit can buy something new with warranty :LOL: trying something new ie soundcore for now
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
My outlier v 1 still going stronk. No issues beside the filter no more liao. Everything still sound great, battery life is playing video 1-2 hours for 3 to 4 times no issue. Not sure on full charge last how long.

Back to topic. I buy Spinfire CP360 (M/L) for my Space A40. Cannot get a good fit at all on its ear tips provided. Noise can keep leaking in if no play music. Even if got play, will still leak in.

Hopefully the CP360 will fit my ear and have a good seal. Heard from reddit that it will fit the case, so just buy.
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
My outlier v 1 still going stronk. No issues beside the filter no more liao. Everything still sound great, battery life is playing video 1-2 hours for 3 to 4 times no issue. Not sure on full charge last how long.
Back to topic. I buy Spinfire CP360 (M/L) for my Space A40. Cannot get a good fit at all on its ear tips provided. Noise can keep leaking in if no play music. Even if got play, will still leak in.
Hopefully the CP360 will fit my ear and have a good seal. Heard from reddit that it will fit the case, so just buy.

Do update us! I just got my A40.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Just received the Edifier NeoBuds Pro 2

today is first day of testing… so far so good, very impressed with the sound quality. Considering it is using knowles drivers.
Somemore got a bit of rain.. good chance to test out the mic quality.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top