Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,584
Reaction score
20,083
IMG-9095.jpg


:s19:

Today is a very sad day :sad:

I had dropped and lost my charging case :sad:
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
I just received the cp360 m/L size . The fit is definitely better than the stock but fit test still fail. Noise still can leak in. It's deeper to the ear. And can fit the case.

Soundcore ask me to email the support in sg. I emailed yesterday and no reply yet. :s13:
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Brought the moondrop space travel out to test ANC and transparency mode. Been using at home and wasn't satisfied this want to give it justice outside.
I have to first say the results I suspect is likely I can't get a good fit with the provided eartips. Normal mode seems to let it fair bit of sound it which is also why I suspect the eartips problem. Changed to transparency mode let it slightly more ambience sounds but not significant. Switched to ANC mode, it doesn't block out noises like bus and mrt beeps, bus noises at bus stop.
All the above doesn't occur to my daily beater QCY melobuds which even have volume adjust functions which moondrop doesn't. But having said that, it's decent for the low price, and I will still find a casing to hold it since the design is exposed.
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
Brought the moondrop space travel out to test ANC and transparency mode. Been using at home and wasn't satisfied this want to give it justice outside.
I have to first say the results I suspect is likely I can't get a good fit with the provided eartips. Normal mode seems to let it fair bit of sound it which is also why I suspect the eartips problem. Changed to transparency mode let it slightly more ambience sounds but not significant. Switched to ANC mode, it doesn't block out noises like bus and mrt beeps, bus noises at bus stop.
All the above doesn't occur to my daily beater QCY melobuds which even have volume adjust functions which moondrop doesn't. But having said that, it's decent for the low price, and I will still find a casing to hold it since the design is exposed.

Imo, moondrop is very gimmicky on its design even for their wired iem, qc is an issue too.
I know someone whose moondrop iem spoiled after just 8 months but he still went on to buy the moondrop space travel. They are cheap no doubt but still it's good money wasted
 

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
8,581
Reaction score
4,772
Need recommendation for earbuds with good ANC for mobile phone use.

I currently using Creative Outlier V3. Would be nice to have something with better ANC.

I usually watch YouTube and videos downloaded to my phone.

Edit: Budget is below $70
 
Last edited:

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
1,919
Need recommendation for earbuds with good ANC for mobile phone use.

I currently using Creative Outlier V3. Would be nice to have something with better ANC.

I usually watch YouTube and videos downloaded to my phone.

Edit: Budget is below $70
Tried quite a few tws, anc not great, personally think passive isolation more important

If you are willing to consider wired, can get etymotic iem, often on discount during black friday at amazon, bought er2se at $70plus last year

If your phone doesn't have 3.5mm jack, can just buy a type-c dac, can get simple one around $10-15
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
Tried quite a few tws, anc not great, personally think passive isolation more important
If you are willing to consider wired, can get etymotic iem, often on discount during black friday at amazon, bought er2se at $70plus last year
If your phone doesn't have 3.5mm jack, can just buy a type-c dac, can get simple one around $10-15

Old skool brand sia

Maybe I have not been keeping up with news but those old skool brands dun have tws? Shure, we stone etc, only know sennheiser and klipsch have some tws but they are so expensive
 

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,403
Reaction score
7,812
Tried quite a few tws, anc not great, personally think passive isolation more important

If you are willing to consider wired, can get etymotic iem, often on discount during black friday at amazon, bought er2se at $70plus last year

If your phone doesn't have 3.5mm jack, can just buy a type-c dac, can get simple one around $10-15
saw last year ER4SR/XR went as low as $165.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Need recommendation for earbuds with good ANC for mobile phone use.

I currently using Creative Outlier V3. Would be nice to have something with better ANC.

I usually watch YouTube and videos downloaded to my phone.

Edit: Budget is below $70
Edifier W240TN
 
Last edited:

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
Tozo nc 9 or nc9 pro. Liberty 4 NC also good. Both good ANC and long life. Sq hearsay is good also. If got discount, will go around 70 to 80.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top