Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
The Anker replied. Say they don't bring in the foam..so I asked for alternatives.. I think use cp1025 or cp360 is good. Better than the original if cannot get a proper seal.
 

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
4,775
Need recommendation for earbuds with good ANC for mobile phone use.

I currently using Creative Outlier V3. Would be nice to have something with better ANC.

I usually watch YouTube and videos downloaded to my phone.

Edit: Budget is below $70
Soundpeats mini pro hs


Anyone using this brand before?
 

piyozz

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
643
Reaction score
26
Soundpeats mini pro hs


Anyone using this brand before?

I have soundpeats mini pro hs and soundcore a40, I feel the anc on this is better. It is also louder by a click or 2 than a40. I bought a40 cos of connection drop in mini but then after that I realised it's some setting issue. after disabled some options the connection doesn't drop anymore. Battery life is better on a40. Sound idk cos I'm not audiophile. But ok to my ears, if can chose again I think I'll not buy the more expensive a40 due to the anc and the volume level, at 50% it's abit too soft but one more click makes it too loud to my liking 😑. It's my own opinion, hope this helps.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
after testing so many wireless earphones, I also realise some tws seems to be way too soft at 50% mark but once you go 1 click higher, the volume suddenly jumps

or its very loud at 30% mark but as i go higher, the loudness doesn't seem to increase alot
 

unculturedf

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
7
Can the gurus here help to recommend a Wireless Earbuds for a budget of around $100?
The budget is just a gauge, but primarily trying to squeeze the value per $ based on sound quality
Main usage is just for music
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Can the gurus here help to recommend a Wireless Earbuds for a budget of around $100?
The budget is just a gauge, but primarily trying to squeeze the value per $ based on sound quality
Main usage is just for music
Creative Outlier Pro,
Edifier W240TN
Soundcore Liberty 4
FIIL T1 Pro
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
I have soundpeats mini pro hs and soundcore a40, I feel the anc on this is better. It is also louder by a click or 2 than a40. I bought a40 cos of connection drop in mini but then after that I realised it's some setting issue. after disabled some options the connection doesn't drop anymore. Battery life is better on a40. Sound idk cos I'm not audiophile. But ok to my ears, if can chose again I think I'll not buy the more expensive a40 due to the anc and the volume level, at 50% it's abit too soft but one more click makes it too loud to my liking 😑. It's my own opinion, hope this helps.
I only use 50% on a40 more than enough. I had soundpeats. But it always drop out of my ear. Its just too big. At least l3p got earhook to lock on ear. Imo, go Stereo play with 1000xm5 and see if u like. Then wait for lazada offers. Jabra 7 elite is the next best one. But that one no anc. So passive noise cancel is impt
 

unculturedf

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
7
Creative Outlier Pro,
Edifier W240TN
Soundcore Liberty 4
FIIL T1 Pro
The prices for these varies quite a bit, especially the Soundcore Liberty 4
If you had to recommend 1 based on audio quality which would it be?
I think it's also good to mention that I'm currently using a Creative Outlier Air but the battery has been failing me
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
The prices for these varies quite a bit, especially the Soundcore Liberty 4
If you had to recommend 1 based on audio quality which would it be?
I think it's also good to mention that I'm currently using a Creative Outlier Air but the battery has been failing me
if your outlier air is the 1st gen…and you bought it around the time it was released… it should be a 4-year old set.
and it could be possible that you are having a typical “battery degeneration” issue.
This happens to all wireless earbuds.

These earbuds are between 70-100$ range

Audio quality wise… these four I mentioned are some of the best from my personal POV for wireless earbuds around the 70-100 range
and they have features which makes them even more value for money

lastly… its really down to what your own ears tell you when you test them
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,926
Reaction score
13,654
Earfun free pro 3 out in sg. Rrp $149.
fzzTPa9.jpg
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Earfun free pro 3 out in sg. Rrp $149.
fzzTPa9.jpg

Was interested in this but turned off by our local rrp. USD$80 somehow can mark up until $149 when it reaches our shores. Last month Earfun official site had a early bird offer of USD$56 with free shipping but i missed it. Currently black friday promo USD$60 so still a pretty good price.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Under 100$ ANC + Hi-res audio wireless seem to be the new trend with china branded wireless earbuds

first with soundcore liberty 4 NC then edifier now earfun
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Under 100$ ANC + Hi-res audio wireless seem to be the new trend with china branded wireless earbuds

first with soundcore liberty 4 NC then edifier now earfun
Earfun is a weird one. China brand but solely catering to international market. Cant even find their products being sold on taobao.
 

Rhytoric

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
1,893
Reaction score
1,320
Under 100$ ANC + Hi-res audio wireless seem to be the new trend with china branded wireless earbuds
first with soundcore liberty 4 NC then edifier now earfun

Good for us consumers. That's why I always say <$100 tws are way more than good enough
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top