Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Just curious. How many pairs of tws does everyone have at home? I have 3 pairs.... Newest ard 3 yrs, oldest ard 4yrs and all are working fine. I'm gian to hoot new tws also no reason to do so
My daily driver is Airpods Pro 2 unless I am testing and reviewing a new earbuds

When I travel, I will switch to Genki Waveform
When i go workout, i will switch to something which has good IPX water resistance rating like Soundpeats Mini

if I need to wear earbuds for long hours, I will put on the creative outlier
 

valuesniper

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
966
Have been looking at this thread for recommendations for budget earbuds.

Was initially thinking between QCY T13 vs QCY T13ANC vs ACY HT05.

Finally placed a order yesterday for QCY HT05 for abt $27.
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,894
Reaction score
2,061
Tried original, CP1025 and CP360 on space A40. In conclusion, I prefer CP360. Although all fit test still fail, I feel cp360 is comfortable and have more passive noise cancellation. Sound is better also.
 

xmen

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
I
It's called Soundpeats Capsule 3 Pro
Shopee can get for $51
I almost got but decided against it as I still have many TWS at home under utilized.
Its not Capsule but but Clear.

This :
sg-11134202-7rbly-llztr6nxd7ab4b
 

DarthGW

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
19,464
Reaction score
43
edifier has a new w320tn..has anybody tested it?
is this a successor to w240tn?
on sidenote i am looking to upgrade from my edifier nb2 pro. sole usage is just music so sound quality is a must.
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
edifier has a new w320tn..has anybody tested it?
is this a successor to w240tn?
on sidenote i am looking to upgrade from my edifier nb2 pro. sole usage is just music so sound quality is a must.
W240TN successor are the TWS5/TWS5 Pro. The W320TN are air-pod style with open fit. Totally different design from W240TN.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,629
Reaction score
20,106
Please note that there's no service centre in Singapore for Devialet so if your Gemini got issues, you will need to send email to France n then after chatting them to ask you to troubleshoot here n there, then they will need you to ship back your Gemini to France n they will repair for you which will take about 3 weeks.

:s15:
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
Please note that there's no service centre in Singapore for Devialet so if your Gemini got issues, you will need to send email to France n then after chatting them to ask you to troubleshoot here n there, then they will need you to ship back your Gemini to France n they will repair for you which will take about 3 weeks.

:s15:
I thought is IMS MARKETING PTE LTD. https://www.imssg.com/
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,629
Reaction score
20,106
I thought is IMS MARKETING PTE LTD. https://www.imssg.com/

No, they asked me to send it back to them for their specialist to troubleshoot before they will issue me a "so called new set".

My Gemini 1 I also did a 1 to 1 exchange here but maybe too many issues so they no more customer service centre here anymore. The Gemini 1 also a problematic product. Talked and go down 3X then they are willing to charge for me. :s15:

Never have any good impression of their products and customer service, asked all sort of stupid questions and they can said I replied him so fast :s15:

Of course fast lah, you're slow, not I fast. CCB :s15:

Actually I am not interested in the 1 to 1 exchange liao, no confidence in their product liao. Will request them to fix my current one and return me in excellent condition. :s15:

Suck product :s15:
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
Please note that there's no service centre in Singapore for Devialet so if your Gemini got issues, you will need to send email to France n then after chatting them to ask you to troubleshoot here n there, then they will need you to ship back your Gemini to France n they will repair for you which will take about 3 weeks.

:s15:
Devialet is like this. My Devialet speakers is need repair, also need to send back to France
Heng moi is buy extended warranty which I can get new set for a small amount
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,629
Reaction score
20,106
Devialet is like this. My Devialet speakers is need repair, also need to send back to France
Heng moi is buy extended warranty which I can get new set for a small amount

I thought Speaker can last forever ?

Extended Warranty still covered, why need to buy new set ?

And they are considered high end brand.
 
Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
I thought Speaker can last forever ?

Extended Warranty still covered, why need to buy new set ?

And they are considered high end brand.
Iirc the extended warranty I bought is for accidental damage within 5yrs, I can get a new unit for $170 or 200? So I'm gonna wait till 5 yrs then smash it to get new set:D
 

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
32,923
Reaction score
7,684
Soundcore liberty 4 NC. Sounds pretty good with clear highs and mids and thumping bass, noise cancelling is good. Many features and customisation. Supports LDAC. The case design is pretty unique, presssing the button in front will release the catch to open the cover to access the earbuds inside.

b22LaRs.jpg

Does this have mono mode?

What about the latency when watching movies/youtube on pc/laptop/mobile?
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
hey all!!!!
I am conducting a small giveaway of a wireless earbuds


Realfit F1 wireless earphones FULL Review + GIVEAWAY
 

Daruul

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
liberty 4 NC owners, do you guys have issues with the earphones sometimes not charging when in the case? moi left one has this issue on and off, 90% of the time when take out of the case is either flat or in the range of 40%-80%, rarely its 100%. right one don't have this issue...

suspect issue cos if I put the case on flat surface and adjust the left bud sui sui it will come out 100%, but if take out from pocket will face issue above
 

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
Hi anyone can recommend wireless earbuds with charging case. My budget is 80 to 150. Charging case charge 10+ hr to earbuds and playtime more than 7hrs, 10hrs max.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top