animeonegai
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2003
- Messages
- 20,890
- Reaction score
- 2,061
its been out for quite some time and yet still no review for it. 

InterestingCreative with yet another new TWS launch right on the heels of Aurvana Ace/Ace 2
![]()
![]()
I got 283 Lazada e nation. Should I get it in place of space a40?
E Nation is ownself seller warranty. For few dollar difference i rather get official sony warranty set.I got 283 Lazada e nation. Should I get it in place of space a40?![]()
Would rather pay abit more for manufacturer warranty from Sony rather than seller warranty for E nation.E Nation is ownself seller warranty. For few dollar difference i rather get official sony warranty set.
Sony is twice the price of A40 lehI got 283 Lazada e nation. Should I get it in place of space a40?![]()
I waiting for Creative Aurvana sale lolProbably just tank till another better earbud comes.![]()
First gen always not as good as second.I waiting for Creative Aurvana sale lol
No sale , don't buy liao

This one is really surprisingly good for sound quality and ANC. Long battery life too.Soundcore liberty 4 nc currently going for $79.99 on Lazada flash sale after lazbonus and shop coupon discount. I don't suppose this is the lowest price ever but still a really no brainer for those looking to get a sub $100 tws.
Realme Buds Air 3 NeoAny recommendation with the following requirements?
Thank you.
- Budget $60
- Use for sports and audio calls
- Bluetooth 5.2 or 5.3
- With ANC or ENC
- Battery life at least 7 or 8 hours
- Preferred IPX5 or above
- Preferred without the stem design
Their earbuds sales revenue been going downhillCreative line up so many now so confusing
Their earbuds sales revenue been going downhill
Now they are just churning out as many models as possible