Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

gregory_choo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
10,587
Reaction score
2,073
Curious. What's the most budget yet not trash tws? I am even willing to look at baseus wm1. Just want something simple to connect to TV watch show at night and not disturb my family who sleep early.
lenovo lp40 pro.
$10 only.
well made. good furnishing.
bass is not so good because not in-ear design. but because of this, can wear for long hours.
 

jokerpoker81

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
5,723
Reaction score
87
Curious. What's the most budget yet not trash tws? I am even willing to look at baseus wm1. Just want something simple to connect to TV watch show at night and not disturb my family who sleep early.

too low price will definitely be trash lah. what for?

try looking at these! can find more that fits your need

https://versus.com/en/wireless-earbud

LG Tone Free T90
Edifier Lolli Pro 2
Edifier W220T
Edifier W320TN
iQOO TWS Air Pro
Vivo TWS Air Pro
JBL Live Flex
Oppo Enco Air 3 Pro
Realme Buds Air 5 Pro
Soundpeats Air 4
Soundpeats Air 4 Pro
 

Jazzbie

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
14
Can recommend me a budget earpiece (non in-ear) with good bass? Less than $60. Using it for jogging.

Thanks!
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,131
Reaction score
1,907
Hi, anyone got comments about these two models?

Creative Zen Air DOts or Edifier X3/X3 Lite True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...lite-true-wireless-bluetooth-earbuds.6996533/
different type of TWS
1 is open [Zen Air DOT], 1 is closed [Edifier X3/X3 Lite], depends on what/where u are using the TWS
open tws suitable for use at home or office, where u can still hear surroundings or phone calls
closed tws suitable for commuting, e.g. noisy mrt or bus, provide passive isolation

also depends on your audio preference, e.g. whether u like flat or v-shape or bassy or high treble, etc.

and finally your budget
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
lenovo lp40 pro.
$10 only.
well made. good furnishing.
bass is not so good because not in-ear design. but because of this, can wear for long hours.

I agree.. LP40 pro
Thanks for the recommendation! I was hunting around in shopee and found one for below $9. Not wanting the usual black and white, so I picked the cute purple set. It is very simple tws, and the casing is surprising small which probably the smallest i owned so far. It serves the very basic function I need for basic tv watching. It comes a surprise it has volume control too.

thanks again
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
2 months later still good?
as I couldnt find an affordable casing for it, thus I merely use it for home laptop and not take out for daily usage. IMO its nothing special. If I have to find a good side to it, will be that the background sound is quite real unlike some ANC tws may allow weirder outside sounds in.


Btw, have you guys seen a different form of tws in clip? I seen it recently on tv show recently. Its clipped on the side of earloops. I arent able to see the brand though
 

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
12,019
Reaction score
4,195
as I couldnt find an affordable casing for it, thus I merely use it for home laptop and not take out for daily usage. IMO its nothing special. If I have to find a good side to it, will be that the background sound is quite real unlike some ANC tws may allow weirder outside sounds in.


Btw, have you guys seen a different form of tws in clip? I seen it recently on tv show recently. Its clipped on the side of earloops. I arent able to see the brand though
ear clip bone conduction headphones?
 

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
12,019
Reaction score
4,195
Hi all, my linkbuds s just spoilt


my budget is around 200 should I buy back linkbuds s or are there better options with better sound quality?


I'm eyeing a few earbuds now Realme Bud Air 5 pro, Soundcore Liberty 4 nc, galaxy buds2 pro and Creative Ace 2

also eyeing 1000XM5 but I am scared with my luck I will lose it and waste 400+++
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,131
Reaction score
1,907
as I couldnt find an affordable casing for it, thus I merely use it for home laptop and not take out for daily usage. IMO its nothing special. If I have to find a good side to it, will be that the background sound is quite real unlike some ANC tws may allow weirder outside sounds in.


Btw, have you guys seen a different form of tws in clip? I seen it recently on tv show recently. Its clipped on the side of earloops. I arent able to see the brand though
u may be referring to huawei freeclip?
https://consumer.huawei.com/sg/headphones/freeclip/

there are quite a few brands selling this form factor at cheaper price

bought one just to try, below $20, sound quality not great due to the low price, but more specifically, the "variance" of this form factor. there is no one clear position, causing wildly different sound, depending on how u position it with respect to your ears
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
u may be referring to huawei freeclip?
https://consumer.huawei.com/sg/headphones/freeclip/

there are quite a few brands selling this form factor at cheaper price

bought one just to try, below $20, sound quality not great due to the low price, but more specifically, the "variance" of this form factor. there is no one clear position, causing wildly different sound, depending on how u position it with respect to your ears
Something like that. But the one I saw on Japanese show, it doesnt have narrow stem like this Huawei set. So I am wondering if there are some Japanese brands circulating too...
 

3XTR3M1ST

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
4,884
Reaction score
434
Thanks for the recommendation! I was hunting around in shopee and found one for below $9. Not wanting the usual black and white, so I picked the cute purple set. It is very simple tws, and the casing is surprising small which probably the smallest i owned so far. It serves the very basic function I need for basic tv watching. It comes a surprise it has volume control too.

thanks again
Can share which one?
 

gregory_choo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
10,587
Reaction score
2,073
better get from official lenovo store from shopee, because there are many fake tws around.

use voucher, e.g 30% cash back from maribank, can get with less than $9
 

3XTR3M1ST

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
4,884
Reaction score
434
better get from official lenovo store from shopee, because there are many fake tws around.

use voucher, e.g 30% cash back from maribank, can get with less than $9
Search for lenovo but got so many of it, don't know why got Disney also. the things they carry can even include HYUNDAI, like wtf?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top