gregory_choo
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,583
- Reaction score
- 2,073
you must say what is the most important feature for you.Anyone tried sony wm5,az80 and sennheiser true wireless 4 this 3 earbuds? Which 1 U recommend

you must say what is the most important feature for you.Anyone tried sony wm5,az80 and sennheiser true wireless 4 this 3 earbuds? Which 1 U recommend
you must say what is the most important feature for you.
ANC and comfort are quite subjective. As for bass, at the very least there are apps to tweak your EQ.Anc no need too good,high bass important and comfort more important
I read jaben,stereo not badANC and comfort are quite subjective. As for bass, at the very least there are apps to tweak your EQ.
If possible, try to find shops that offer walk in try on
- Tech House
from https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...commendations.5719172/page-574#post-151955121
- https://www.stereo.com.sg/
unlike over the ear headphone, tws earbuds are not easy to test and compare in showroom.Tech House = Anker so you can only find them selling Soundcore TWS. For wider range of brands its probably better to visit Stereo or ConnectIT. Funny enough i actually was at the Stereo outlet at Plaza Sing couple days ago. Saw they have Soundcore L3P and L4 in stock but no 4 NC. And for some reason they are still listing the L3P @ $170 and this is a almost 3 years old model. Barely cost me $110 back when i bought my L3P 2 years+ ago.
LDAC/aptX Adaptive/aptX Lossless !!!
Where did you get this price?Just hooted az80 for below 300 worth it sia
Official store lo U got it?Where did you get this price?
I am looking to grab one as well.
Lowest I can get tonight is $358 only.
Did U got it,I forgot to pay lol Kenna snatched liaoWhere did you get this price?
I am looking to grab one as well.
Lowest I can get tonight is $358 only.
I ordered at $348, cheaper by $10 yesterday.Did U got it,I forgot to pay lol Kenna snatched liao
No. Only 4.do you have many paired devices on your phone ?
remove all paired devices except one. see whether can solve the problem, if yes, then the problem is with the phone.No. Only 4.
Very goodanyone using B&W Pi7 S2?
it's HKD2280 here in HK, worth it?