Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Jabra had so much potential to capture to mid-price market but they didn't... and left the entire market segment for Soundcore to dominate.
 

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
20,890
Reaction score
2,061
Jabra elite 8 gen 2 seem very good. It should be good replacement of soundcore a40. Or technics latest model... Looking for good seal earbuds. I can't get a proper seal for A40.
 
Last edited:

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
15,996
Reaction score
6,505
Jabra elite 8 gen 2 seem very good. It should be good replacement of soundcore a40. Or technics latest model... Looking for good seal earbuds. I can't get a proper seal for A40.
Likewise, having similar issues with Anker Soundcore products, i'm using the liberty 4 anc and it doesn't seal well because of the thick short stem right after the silicone eartips that tapers towards a very large oval body, not sure if i explained that well lol. My ears just doesn't fit well with such a design
 

gregory_choo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
10,583
Reaction score
2,073
Likewise, having similar issues with Anker Soundcore products, i'm using the liberty 4 anc and it doesn't seal well because of the thick short stem right after the silicone eartips that tapers towards a very large oval body, not sure if i explained that well lol. My ears just doesn't fit well with such a design
just the reverse. liberty 4 nc 's eartip fit my eartip very well.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
i have similar issues with earbuds whereby the head is shaped this way.

so far… earbuds shapes like Airpods Pro, Redmi Buds, baseus WM02, Jabra Elite 3, Edifier W240TN… all these can get good seal and fit easily
Tougher ones would be Sony Wf-1000xm3, XM4, Creative Outlier series, Jabra 85t, as I feel that the earbuds overall weight distribution is not very good.
Likewise, having similar issues with Anker Soundcore products, i'm using the liberty 4 anc and it doesn't seal well because of the thick short stem right after the silicone eartips that tapers towards a very large oval body, not sure if i explained that well lol. My ears just doesn't fit well with such a design
 
Last edited:

Raynesis

Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
341
Reaction score
14
How is it? Worth? Good quality right
Sounds great!
It sounds different from my Sony XM4s and I am enjoying it. How much better is subjective of course.

My XM4s' touch control can be non-responsive at times; not sure if due to me dropping them once or twice, but the AZ80s are super responsive (at least for now).

The Technics app is also much more customizable, and can change the touch controls' functions to your liking.

Noise Cancelling I do not notice that much of a difference, so I guess I would consider them on par with the Sony XM4s, which is a good thing.

The Ambient mode however is very much better than the XM4s; feels much more natural and I can communicate with people easier without wanting to take the earbuds off as much.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Got the Technics az80 too since price has dropped considerably now. Amazing sound quality especially when forced at LDAC 990kpbs, but it skips a lot at the highest bitrate in electrically noisy environment.

IMG-20240620-162219.jpg
 

Lustgan

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
586
Got the Technics az80 too since price has dropped considerably now. Amazing sound quality especially when forced at LDAC 990kpbs, but it skips a lot at the highest bitrate in electrically noisy environment.

IMG-20240620-162219.jpg
How much U got it for?
 

Lustgan

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
586
Sounds great!
It sounds different from my Sony XM4s and I am enjoying it. How much better is subjective of course.

My XM4s' touch control can be non-responsive at times; not sure if due to me dropping them once or twice, but the AZ80s are super responsive (at least for now).

The Technics app is also much more customizable, and can change the touch controls' functions to your liking.

Noise Cancelling I do not notice that much of a difference, so I guess I would consider them on par with the Sony XM4s, which is a good thing.

The Ambient mode however is very much better than the XM4s; feels much more natural and I can communicate with people easier without wanting to take the earbuds off as much.
How's the battery lasting tho
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Got the Technics az80 too since price has dropped considerably now. Amazing sound quality especially when forced at LDAC 990kpbs, but it skips a lot at the highest bitrate in electrically noisy environment.

IMG-20240620-162219.jpg
The earbuds design look very similar to Jabra Elite 85T
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
The earbuds design look very similar to Jabra Elite 85T
The Technics are a bit chubbier I think. But the Technics are audiophile grade though, reveals lots of details and excellent timbre. Easily rivals a lot of decent IEMs.
 

Lustgan

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
586
The Technics are a bit chubbier I think. But the Technics are audiophile grade though, reveals lots of details and excellent timbre. Easily rivals a lot of decent IEMs.
Az80 I tested at Sim lim zeppelin the 人声 very clear if U know what I mean compared to other
 

Lustgan

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
586
I ended up buying melomania m100 from the experts group.Sound quality can fight with Sennheiser and technics and affordable price.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top