Nah I converted to sgd before checkingit's USD

Nah I converted to sgd before checkingit's USD
nah, you check againNah I converted to sgd before checking
And switch to us sidenah, you check again
I think offer ended morning I check still have.nah, you check again![]()
250 ok262 Lazada for WF xm5.. can buy?
This is with anc or without anc? 4 years is very good mileageMy old Sennheiser true wireless gen 1 bought from 4 years ago still able to last 2 hour from originally 4 hour I think still ok right what y'all think?
No ancThis is with anc or without anc? 4 years is very good mileage
No.Is all earbuds with BT 5.3 supports multipoint? Thanks!
nope, i checked that day, it's $289 as shown in ur pic, but in US site. it is USD price.I think offer ended morning I check still have.
Quite decent honestly , anc is pretty strong for its price point . Not sure if its me , sometimes the anc gives me headacheHow is the bass and anc? Battery life with ldac enabled?
should consider to change. the battery should be even worse when you switch on ANCNo anc
My model don't have anc is the first model,I don't use earbuds liao now using iem lazy charge lol.should consider to change. the battery should be even worse when you switch on ANC
It's export set.Now Technics EAH-AZ80 on Shopee Singapore has offer $371.80. Anyone getting?
https://shopee.sg/panasonic-Technic...f4&xptdk=33ac02c8-b121-4dfc-bf54-52dad0f1faf4
Got any issue with export set? If no then buy cheaper. The Technics az80 is selling between $439 to 500+ on Shopee ahIt's export set.
Still comparing this with the new AKG N5 hybrid, which can be bought at 240 USD and comes with a 2.4g dongle tugged inside the case. Tho it looks uglier