Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
17,564
Reaction score
125
Nah I converted to sgd before checking
nah, you check again
sTePn9o.png
 
Last edited:

hellomeister

Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2016
Messages
166
Reaction score
13
currently using 1more Comfobuds Pro - pretty much meets my needs except multipoint (and aptx/ldac)

can get recommendations..

a) best value money for workouts? land activities.. no water sports. mic/anc/sound quality not really a factor but prefer balanced or warm sound as this will double up as wfh listening too (already have separate boom mic)

b) Earbuds with multipoint - balanced sound sig, decent anc, decent to good mic at least in quiet room. great if can double up as workout set too.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
My old Sennheiser true wireless gen 1 bought from 4 years ago still able to last 2 hour from originally 4 hour I think still ok right what y'all think?
This is with anc or without anc? 4 years is very good mileage
 

twinbaby

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
1,530
I have recently lost one of my WMX4-1000 earbud from Sony. I like the feature because it has multi-point connections, it is mainly used for handling conference call and watching YouTube video on my smartphone it will be great if I can pair you with my TV as well. Also I would like a noise cancelling feature that is very good for the noisy office environment. I'm thinking of getting an open ear ear-phone at the moment. Alternatively is there any other recommendation? My budget is between $250 to $400?
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,234
Reaction score
13,820
It's export set.

Still comparing this with the new AKG N5 hybrid, which can be bought at 240 USD and comes with a 2.4g dongle tugged inside the case. Tho it looks uglier
Got any issue with export set? If no then buy cheaper. The Technics az80 is selling between $439 to 500+ on Shopee ah

I hope 8.8 price would drop some
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top