Wireless IP Camera thread

barrios

Reaction score
barrios, thanks a lot for the comparison photos! I myself am in the process of getting a couple of cameras for my house, so these definitely help a lot.

As much as I appreciate the bigger camera size of the PT619V (and wider angle), I feel like it is nicer and more comfortable to look at the smaller angle of PT603V. It seems to be less distorted.

Keep us updated on the PT619V
Bro, I agree with you. To minimise distortion, placement is very important. Moreover, we have to bear in mind there is a limitation to how wide the IR beam can disperse.

One feature that the PT619V has and the other models don't is an added focussing ring outside the lens. Sharpness can be physically adjusted.

More pictures for comparison between 603 and 619:

PT603_Vjpg.jpg

PT603V

PT619_Vjpg.jpg

PT619V

Last edited:

skintigh

Reaction score
Bro, I agree with you. To minimise distortion, placement is very important. Moreover, we have to bear in mind there is a limitation to how wide the IR beam can disperse.

One feature that the PT619V has and the other models don't is an added focussing ring outside the lens. Sharpness can be physically adjusted.

More pictures for comparison between 603 and 619:

PT603_Vjpg.jpg

PT603V

PT619_Vjpg.jpg

PT619V

Have you tried viewing 1080p resolution using your phone mobile data ? is it smooth when you pan the camera ?

If the sineoji 619v can manage that resolution with the mobile data bandwidth, I will be impressed.

barrios

Reaction score
Have you tried viewing 1080p resolution using your phone mobile data ? is it smooth when you pan the camera ?

If the sineoji 619v can manage that resolution with the mobile data bandwidth, I will be impressed.
I briefly tested it on 4G network with default 6/6 frame rate / key frame interval, as well as 15/150, and I didn't see any difference in terms of responsiveness as compared to the PT593v and PT603v.

Last edited:

marixsales

Reaction score
For those wondering, we will not be at the PC Shows 2016. Our new 960P (140 ultra wide angle view) cameras technical specs as follows;

1. 140 degree ultra wide view
2. 64GB to achieve 128GB recording size
3. Swift Pan / Tilt Movement
4. Easy setup even for non-IT savvy customers

MX1001_angled_502x372_zpsbktveylo.jpg

All cameras comes with 3 Years warranty and site installation.

kdramaqueen, thanks for your re-order.

sgnimo

Reaction score
Hi sineoji Dean

Can you PM me ? Likd to add another camera along my corridor. Will you be able to install this weekend if I order today ?

marixsales

Reaction score
For those who purchased/received your MX960P, turn on your WIFI and look for a hotspot starting with MV+8digits. Link to it without password.

Once linked in, launch your Application V380 and swipe your screen downwards, this will detect and add your camera to the list. You may then do a LIVE view in adhoc mode.

Select Configuration, WIFI setting and select Station Mode, select your 2.4GHz WIFI, key in password and you will hear the camera response on connection status. You are done once you hear "WIFI connected"

From there, click on back to Configuration and select User management and change away your password.

We thank our customers for the overwhelming response to the product launch, nearly half of our stocks are sold over last 2 days. Installation is full til 07.06.16. We are no longer able to slot in urgent slots over weekends, we hope to receive your kind understanding.

Outdoor model MX960P-O1 is fully sold out!

And again, yes, our warranty is 3 Years for those who have asked. And for those who do not have WIFI to view and operate the camera, all our new series support ADHOC connection mode. How to change the ADHOC wifi password is in your box.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Dean,

Which retail outlet listed on your website sells your products especially the new camera? I've been to a number of challengers and popular but they all say they no longer sell your product.

And what is your camera price if I do not want installation? If I wish to pick up the camera at your office, where do I go?

balboa_sg

Suspended
Reaction score
Dean,

Which retail outlet listed on your website sells your products especially the new camera? I've been to a number of challengers and popular but they all say they no longer sell your product.

And what is your camera price if I do not want installation? If I wish to pick up the camera at your office, where do I go?

geckoSG,

Only the bigger Challenger outlets you can purchase Sineoji products.

1. Jurong Point
2. IMM
3. Funan
4. Simei East Point
5. Bugis
6. Clementi Mall
7. Vivo City
8. Tampines One
9. Changi City Point
10. Parkway Parade
11. JEM
12. Ang Mo Kio Hub

Newstead

1. Funan
2. Jurong Point

Parisilk
1. Holland Village

Sim Lim Square
1. Video Pro
2. Best Price
3. Media Pro
4. A Genuine Technology
5. Best Bargain
6. Cybermind

If you wish to purchase one unit, you may get it from our distributor.

AJVW Distribution Pte Ltd
SKM Technologies Pte Ltd

Last edited:

goodwin

Reaction score
I bought 12 Sineoji PT603V cams to be deploy on worksite premises. Everything has been configured on the phone and up running. Perfect .

IMG_20160530_114527_HDR.jpg

All workstations are running on iMac. Need to view 12 cameras at one view on a single screen on the Mac.

Any advise ?

balboa_sg

Suspended
Reaction score
I bought 12 Sineoji PT603V cams to be deploy on worksite premises. Everything has been configured on the phone and up running. Perfect .

IMG_20160530_114527_HDR.jpg

All workstations are running on iMac. Need to view 12 cameras at one view on a single screen on the Mac.

Any advise ?

Goodwin

Pm me a number where I can reach you. I will schedule a trip down tmr to assist you to configure such that you will be able to view 12 cameras within a screen on iMac.

lindalim

Reaction score
Happy customer of Sineoji

Thumbs up for Dean's service and the products too! I've placed an order for 2 IP cameras (PT603V & PT497V) on Friday night and he came to do the installation on Sunday morning. He was very helpful and I am very please with the results. The cameras function well as an iPhone baby monitor with remote internet monitoring ability and I can monitor my baby when I am in the office. Thank you Dean:)

starlet

Reaction score
What is the minimum or best SD card to use for Sineoji ip camera ?

Is the sales/ promotion over ?

goodwin

Reaction score
Goodwin

Pm me a number where I can reach you. I will schedule a trip down tmr to assist you to configure such that you will be able to view 12 cameras within a screen on iMac.

Dean, you guys really rocks. Thanks for the help out to configure my Mac to view 12 cams live. At least we are on the same channel especially when it comes to Mac. Not many can handle Mac buy you are exceptional.

A great deal of thanks !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.