stormcontrol
Member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2005
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 0
Thanks! Bought it!
What is GYW?
Good Year Welted

Thanks! Bought it!
What is GYW?
Drove past Carmina Capitol. Stickers are still there.
Presumably they are in the more established bastions of usury in the CBD?
Have yet to see a pair of Carminas in Geylang
![]()
anyone interested in buying meermin shoes from their website? im looking to buy 1 pair for myself. i've tried searching but cant seem to find any MO for meermins.
I doubt your eyes were at feet level when you're in geylang.![]()

Paging for thundermarch to verify this "business". He owns around 20 pairs of carmina I believe.
![]()
U always go geylang?![]()

Apparently not enough.
Since I've yet to spot a pair of carminas there
Perhaps more frog leg porridge and tau huey suppers soon![]()
Why do you need an MO for meermin? Once you get more than a pair you get hit with GST that largely offsets whatever savings you get from shipping...
hi guys, I'm looking to get a leather casual derby shoe custom made by diamond walker, any thoughts on their workmanship? Their prices are pretty reasonable for bespoke shoe service. They quoted me about $800 on facebook message.
Have wide feet so not suitable for OTR shoes as I bought a pair of shoes at size 45 from Archules and its fits slightly tight.
Have a chat with TUV2008. He has made shoes with both Ed et Al MTO and DW, and can give you first-hand experience/advice.
Paging for thundermarch to verify this "business". He owns around 20 pairs of carmina I believe.
![]()
Thundermarch bro. If my neighbour owes you money pls dont burn my house hor![]()
Opening tomorrow from 10.30am to 10.30am according to their EDM.
Carmina Albaladejo will be there; ostensibly to thank Thundermarch for putting her through college.
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT