This is extremely dandy but one of the best looking loaferbuttonshoes I've ever seen.
Actually, it's the only one I've ever seen, but still, really nice.
GMTO anyone?!?!?!


This is extremely dandy but one of the best looking loaferbuttonshoes I've ever seen.
Actually, it's the only one I've ever seen, but still, really nice.

GMTO anyone?!?!?!![]()
Then you won't have a problem, no?
Well, generally, if you have a problem with twisting of round laces, the prior mentioned method also helps somewhat.
Black on black or black calf on a dark suede, count me in! Without the seam in the middle, if possible.
My muted colour preferences is to make the shoes work-acceptable since the design is already fairly dandy. And also because I just don't see myself wearing these shoes in a casual setting (e.g. with chinos/jeans) even if in a bolder colour combi, unlike say, penny or string loafers.
Awaiting good news!
I agree with you on the seam in the middle. Actually, on second look, what do you think of having the suede part done asymmetrically like a monk? But it would not end up as a loafer though...
I would like it if it was a black calf on navy blue or grey suede... perhaps green?
Maybe in the 946 or 804 last?
Preference on the sole?
Where do you guys get your Enzo Bonafe?
I know the discussion is centered around EB and I like them too. But thought I'd showcase the only other button shoe I know of! Just got them yesterday, haven't worn them out yet.
![]()
I know the discussion is centered around EB and I like them too. But thought I'd showcase the only other button shoe I know of! Just got them yesterday, haven't worn them out yet.
![]()
Asymmetrical suede piece is similar to what supernova shared? Am good with that design on a plain captoe.
I have slightly wide feet (think loake capital last) and only tried 946 last before. That works for me.
Leather/tomir soles work for me. Pref w toe taps if leather.
Suede colour wise, dark navy or grey ok too. Again using supernova's pic as ref, would prefer a darker navy than that.

Never share a bit more? Maker and such.
Where do you guys get your Enzo Bonafe?
Black on black or black calf on a dark suede, count me in! Without the seam in the middle, if possible.
My muted colour preferences is to make the shoes work-acceptable since the design is already fairly dandy. And also because I just don't see myself wearing these shoes in a casual setting (e.g. with chinos/jeans) even if in a bolder colour combi, unlike say, penny or string loafers.
Awaiting good news!
SoleGarb For me, experience with solegarb seemed better than skoak, but overall both are good.
For me, black is boring. I don't wear black to work unless ... oh wait, never. Only for evening wedding dinners nowadays.
Good luck for the GMTO though, either way, a button loafer will be an interesting makeup!
I've ordered from both SoleGarb and SkoaB.
Mostly from SkoaB. But Lorenzo from SoleGarb, though a bit of a scatterbrain, seems more flexible, and made quite a few compromises for a gmto I organised. His prices though, are a little higher.
Moving forward though, I'll order through Lusso.
I've ordered from both SoleGarb and SkoaB.
Mostly from SkoaB. But Lorenzo from SoleGarb, though a bit of a scatterbrain, seems more flexible, and made quite a few compromises for a gmto I organised. His prices though, are a little higher.
Moving forward though, I'll order through Lusso.

What's the likelihood of being able to organize a GMTO through Lusso? I'm just wondering if we would be able to get enough people to sign up.
Unless.....there's no surcharge....
Ryan, are you looking at this?![]()
Finding 4 worldwide to agree on a single design at a particular time is already tough.
Just Singapore alone... hmmmm..
Finding 4 worldwide to agree on a single design at a particular time is already tough.
Just Singapore alone... hmmmm..