thundermarch
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 1,082
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm thinking a calf/grain combi would be good. Second the preference for mid to darker brown.
That's great.
Also one other thing.
I'm looking at 5 eyelets instead of 6.
I'm thinking a calf/grain combi would be good. Second the preference for mid to darker brown.
The oxblood hatch looks amazing! I'm undecided on this. Don't know if I want a Chelsea tho I don't have one at the moment. Can keep me updated on this? I would prefer leather with or without topy. But this really looks amazing.
If you don't have one then you should try it out. Its a really nice pair to have for almost any occasion really. Plus point in that it's gonna be in brown (or a shade of it) so its easy to match. I like the oxblood hatch.
On the 804 last, it will look fantastic.
My previous Chelsea boots from EB were great but my wallet is still reeling for recent purchases so I'm still in consideration mode at the moment.... haha.
The oxblood hatch looks amazing! I'm undecided on this. Don't know if I want a Chelsea tho I don't have one at the moment. Can keep me updated on this? I would prefer leather with or without topy. But this really looks amazing.
If you don't have one then you should try it out. Its a really nice pair to have for almost any occasion really. Plus point in that it's gonna be in brown (or a shade of it) so its easy to match. I like the oxblood hatch.
On the 804 last, it will look fantastic.
My previous Chelsea boots from EB were great but my wallet is still reeling for recent purchases so I'm still in consideration mode at the moment.... haha.
@thundermarch - not interested at all?
I mean, it's a tempting make-up, really.
But I've already got 2 chelsea boots, and a ton of other things I've committed to...
I think I have to pass unless someone buys my carmina chelsea boots off me.
From now on, I think I only buy if I sell first.
Sigh....
Of course. Am suggesting millerighe sole because I thought this would make a nice rain wear
No rush. Maybe we wait till nearer thanksgiving. May have some salesalternatively if we want to save costs we can go for lama or inca calf. But I feel hatchgrain is more sleek. The look I have in mind in terms of a sleek boot but can be used in the rain is as below. Not sure when else I would wear it in singapore
But that one about twice the price...
@thundermarch - not interested at all?
![]()
![]()
the second pair looks nice... sienna hatch?
A word about hatch grain.
In particular, the sienna hatch grain. For those who are interested in the boot make-up.
Some time ago, on the thread of a prominent (and also overpriced and not great) maker, there was a big hoo-ha with regards to there being "issues" with the finish of sienna hatch grain giving problems and "coming off".
In actual fact, the issue isn't exactly with the finish per se. Hatch grain leather actually behaves somewhat like a pullup leather. It is hot stuffed, and at areas of flexion and creasing, some of these oils may rise to the surface and cause lightening of the areas affected, so it looks as if there is an issue with the finish. The "problem" can be rectified with a round of cream and buffing.
Curiously enough, this phenomenon seems to only occur with the sienna hatch grain. Don't ask me why.
heart pain when the shoes got scratched....
![]()
Nothing which Saphir renovateurs and medium/dark brown Saphir cremes cant resolve.
Use wax to cover it up.just tried. Can't hide the scratch.
Probably need to try the saphir repair cream.
do you all get scuffs on ur shoes due to the legs of office chairs? See liao heart pain
if yes, how to prevent ah?

do you all get scuffs on ur shoes due to the legs of office chairs? See liao heart pain
if yes, how to prevent ah?