Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
28,056
Reaction score
546
tried this saphir shoe polish:

mYsAPnzWffamEoay-OTG4yA.jpg


feels pretty good for its price
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,706
Reaction score
28,161
Cordovan is stiffer and doesn't crease as much. Last longer than calf IMO. It is also shiner by nature. However it's more prone to fine scratches but can be polished away

Thank you... I bought one bottle of Cordovan crème from Saphir by mistake so was thinking how to use it since I only have calf shoes...

So may be let me look at buying one Cordovan shoes so the crème can be put in good use.
 

SquallLH

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2001
Messages
5,066
Reaction score
609
Thank you... I bought one bottle of Cordovan crème from Saphir by mistake so was thinking how to use it since I only have calf shoes...

So may be let me look at buying one Cordovan shoes so the crème can be put in good use.

I like the way you think :D
 

Edwardtzy

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
528
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, thinking of getting one. But still can't decide between dark brown or tan..pls give some advice ty!

PS: Does anyone knows the sizing difference between Hiro & Olfe Last?
FV-Outram-Dark-Brown_White_grande.jpg


FV-Outram-Antique-Brown_White_grande.jpg
 
Last edited:

josephkjc

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2001
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
7
Hi guys, thinking of getting one. But still can't decide between dark brown or tan..pls give some advice ty!

PS: Does anyone knows the sizing difference between Hiro & Olfe Last?
FV-Outram-Dark-Brown_White_grande.jpg


FV-Outram-Antique-Brown_White_grande.jpg

Since you are getting from Ed El Al, just head to their store and physically try out the 2 colours to decide which you prefer.

I only have Hiro last so I can't compare, but you can search Styleforum thread on Meermin shoes. I believe there would have been discussions on the different Meermin lasts
 

likehotbutter

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
788
This one really chio... what is the damage ??

that day I saw one quite similar look one monk shoes from POA in Bugis selling around $150 range.

POA stuff all PVC one la how to even compare ahaha

Reckon the croc shoes 2-3k
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top