Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2008
Messages
48,030
Reaction score
143
New GMTO from webstore, in PINA last, green calf lining, rubber Tomir sole.

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/mto-groups-1224/penny-loafers-navy-suede-80440

penny_loafers_navy_suede_carmina_80440_l.jpg

penny_loafers_navy_suede_carmina_80440_sadl.jpg
 

Ap3s

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Any bros can recommend where to change heels or soles of shoes? Preferably wooden heels. Thanks!
 

maxell_555

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
5,084
Reaction score
0
Just try a pair of Allen Edmond 10EEE from Amazon lor! US$385 and free shipping. If cannot wear, can just S$60 to ship back for full refund.

Remember to choose Amazon, and not other resellers selling on Amazon, to get free shipping.

Oh yes. Must select seller Amazon.

Amazon's customer service is excellent. I had some defects for one pair and they asked me for photos then ask me to ship back and let them know the cost to refund me the shipping cost while they ship another pair by priority shipping.

Which design u looking for? Worst come to worst order directly from Allen Edmonds and use vpost or comgateway to ship.

This one from Amazon free shipping with your size.
810-MhZBoOL._UY500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

Which method did y'all use to ship registered to US address? I got a bad experience of lost parcel by SingPost.
 

maxell_555

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
5,084
Reaction score
0
40 bottles of Saphir maybe? :s13:



If you want to support local retailers and get ur trees in a jiffy, theres AQ, EEA, sellers on Carousel etc.

If you dont mind the wait to get directly from source then Taobao. (I do this)

If there's a lasted tree option though, I would go for that. And for me each of my shoes has trees. YMMV

What is AQ and EEA?
 

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
6,393
Reaction score
60
My loafers? By uncle Song. I am not too sure what are the materials he used. Basically what I did was give him a picture of the shoes I have in mind, he measured my feet and then picked the leather from his stock.

Why? I can only wear size37 from edetal, but they dont carry loafers that size and there are none in the local stores of that size.
What's the damage for your shoes?

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
 

DaClovers

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
1
Any off the shelf shoes to recommend below 200? I have read mixed reviews on hush puppies and rad russel. What about beetlebug and ecco? Will be wearing on frequent use as it is going be my first pair of working shoes.
 

thundermarch

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
0

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
I listed some past issues Rake and Men's ex Magazines on carousell. They are the gold standard publications for menswear, shoes and accessories.
 

Agamemnon

Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
62893_450_45.jpg


I own this pair of johnston & murphy men's ski moc slip-on
Upper is veal / calf leather I believe.

What sort of shoe cream should I use to condition / maintain it?

Thanks!
 

likehotbutter

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
789
62893_450_45.jpg


I own this pair of johnston & murphy men's ski moc slip-on
Upper is veal / calf leather I believe.

What sort of shoe cream should I use to condition / maintain it?

Thanks!

The cream that is the same colour as your shoe?

Avoid neutral if you can. Saphir is a common brand but others will suffice as well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top