Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundermarch

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
0
Just received these MTOs today.
Words cannot even begin to describe what I feel about them.

IMG_20150714_211957_zpsaz4gtgvu.jpg


IMG_20150714_212841_edit_1436880673191_zps2welkwp2.jpg
 

Bluebird33

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
761
Reaction score
0
How much premium do we have to pay on top for MTO by Leong T for St Crispins? Compared to Skoaktiebolaget
 

nedenow

Member
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
any bros here know where can I get a horse shoe brush, after 6 months of neglect, i think it's time to do some cleaning for my shoes. thanks! (don't need so atas) I read that hush puppies have, but is there any good alternatives?
 

lirahs

Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2014
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
any bros here know where can I get a horse shoe brush, after 6 months of neglect, i think it's time to do some cleaning for my shoes. thanks! (don't need so atas) I read that hush puppies have, but is there any good alternatives?

Dasco shoe care products (including horse hair brush) are available at Mustafa. You can acquire one for <$10.
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,712
Reaction score
28,162
The shoe sole is too nice to wear it... I see already feel like putting up on shoe shelf for display and not to wear.

I cannot imagine after wear it for one week the sole will not look so nice.

Just received these MTOs today.
Words cannot even begin to describe what I feel about them.

IMG_20150714_211957_zpsaz4gtgvu.jpg


IMG_20150714_212841_edit_1436880673191_zps2welkwp2.jpg
 

WakeUpDead

Junior Member
Joined
May 3, 2015
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Hi all. Anyone had a similar experience with Saphir wax amount gradually disappearing in its container? My wax retains its circular shape, but everytime i open the tin, the sides seem to be shrinking in towards the centre. Could it be due to sunlight exposure leading to some kinda sublimation effect??
 

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
So beautiful this pair! How's Enzo's sizing as compared to Carmina's Rain last?

Sorry if this question been asked before

946 last is quite similar to Rain, instep is slightly larger but you should be able to take the same size.
 

josephkjc

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2001
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
7
The shoe sole is too nice to wear it... I see already feel like putting up on shoe shelf for display and not to wear.

I cannot imagine after wear it for one week the sole will not look so nice.
Looks damn nice
 

likehotbutter

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
789
Hi all. Anyone had a similar experience with Saphir wax amount gradually disappearing in its container? My wax retains its circular shape, but everytime i open the tin, the sides seem to be shrinking in towards the centre. Could it be due to sunlight exposure leading to some kinda sublimation effect??

All wax will do that. kiwi etc

Its due to the solvents like turpentine evaporating and drying up

best is kept sealed (tins are supposed to be airtight but u need to close properly) in a cabinet away from sunlight
 

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
28,056
Reaction score
546
Hi all. Anyone had a similar experience with Saphir wax amount gradually disappearing in its container? My wax retains its circular shape, but everytime i open the tin, the sides seem to be shrinking in towards the centre. Could it be due to sunlight exposure leading to some kinda sublimation effect??

i see these containers being put upside down in cobbler shops. perhaps that is the reason, to stop the evaporation
 

koburn

Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
I find it easier to shine shoes using "older" wax.

I actually leave new tins of wax open and exposed to the air overnight before using them for polish.

And why, the polishing process is guided by hand of course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top