darthsid11111
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2015
- Messages
- 6,393
- Reaction score
- 60
Ah. Shoe smegma.Dick cheese flakes
Renovateur notwithstanding
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

Ah. Shoe smegma.Dick cheese flakes
Renovateur notwithstanding
There are 2 versions of this shoe
1) normal
2) seamless
Which one did you get?

Just received these MTOs today.
Words cannot even begin to describe what I feel about them.
![]()
![]()
any bros here know where can I get a horse shoe brush, after 6 months of neglect, i think it's time to do some cleaning for my shoes. thanks! (don't need so atas) I read that hush puppies have, but is there any good alternatives?
Just received these MTOs today.
Words cannot even begin to describe what I feel about them.
![]()
![]()
I actually just bought the damn pair, a few days before Sko decided to put it in the odd stock section.
A little pissed
So beautiful this pair! How's Enzo's sizing as compared to Carmina's Rain last?
Sorry if this question been asked before
Looks damn niceThe shoe sole is too nice to wear it... I see already feel like putting up on shoe shelf for display and not to wear.
I cannot imagine after wear it for one week the sole will not look so nice.
Hi all. Anyone had a similar experience with Saphir wax amount gradually disappearing in its container? My wax retains its circular shape, but everytime i open the tin, the sides seem to be shrinking in towards the centre. Could it be due to sunlight exposure leading to some kinda sublimation effect??
Hi all. Anyone had a similar experience with Saphir wax amount gradually disappearing in its container? My wax retains its circular shape, but everytime i open the tin, the sides seem to be shrinking in towards the centre. Could it be due to sunlight exposure leading to some kinda sublimation effect??
I find it easier to shine shoes using "older" wax.
I find it easier to shine shoes using "older" wax.
I find it easier to shine shoes using "older" wax.