MustafaHave been trying to find budget suede cleaning supplies like the eraser/brush to no avail - anyone with tips on where to get? Cheers
Your office isn't conservative? I don't dare to wear anything other than black or dark brown!![]()
Photo contribution to this thead:
Meermin oxfords
Xin-en pants
Sent from the Iron Sanctuary using GAGT

Your office isn't conservative? I don't dare to wear anything other than black or dark brown!
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
Hi all, I just got myself a pair of meermin. The length and width are both a snug fit.
just that my instep is little high so when I wear the shoe it's tight at the laces and I can only wear the shoes with shoe horn, can't slide my feet in.
Will shoe break in solve this problem?
Another question is that other than saphir any other cheaper shoe care alternative brands?
Your office isn't conservative? I don't dare to wear anything other than black or dark brown!
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
It's not the industry it's the office! I don't even get casual Fridays anymore. T_Twhat industry are u in Siddy
It's not the industry it's the office! I don't even get casual Fridays anymore. T_T
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT



Real Estate. Although my previous company from the same industry had casual fridays.well depends on the industry too dosnt it![]()
Real Estate. Although my previous company from the same industry had casual fridays.
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

Lemme guess, creative or account servicing?ah client facing really depends one.
depends on the industry culture also. Im also client facing but pretty much yolo here. Rule is must have some semblance of a collar that's all
Also helps that the standard industry post work activity is to get wasted at some pub
account servicing
Surprisingly all the salespersons dress like cowboys.



Another question for you guys, is it possible to buy decent cedar wood shoe trees locally around say $30-40?
Thanks!![]()