Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cokiee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
0
Hello, asking this question in the full knowledge that it was talked about here before, but unfortunately my search skills failed me, so I do apologise for the repetition.

I have a pair of goodyear welted shoes which have recently started sounding like it's leaking air with every step. Irritating, and some what embarrassing honestly. Anyone knows what the possible issue is, and how the problem can be solved?

Thanks!
 

stormcontrol

Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Hello, asking this question in the full knowledge that it was talked about here before, but unfortunately my search skills failed me, so I do apologise for the repetition.

I have a pair of goodyear welted shoes which have recently started sounding like it's leaking air with every step. Irritating, and some what embarrassing honestly. Anyone knows what the possible issue is, and how the problem can be solved?

Thanks!

How's the fit? Tight all round. Or some heel slip or something similar?
 

urbanturban

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
3,408
Reaction score
0
Is anyone going for the J. Fitzpatrick trunk show?

I may be going. I sized up for their loafers and then regretted it. So will take chance to find my proper size. They have online sales once a while.
 

likehotbutter

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
789
Hello, asking this question in the full knowledge that it was talked about here before, but unfortunately my search skills failed me, so I do apologise for the repetition.

I have a pair of goodyear welted shoes which have recently started sounding like it's leaking air with every step. Irritating, and some what embarrassing honestly. Anyone knows what the possible issue is, and how the problem can be solved?

Thanks!

Probably de-lamination within the sole/shank/cork/gemming layer. If you have pics or even better, a video. I'm sure you'll be able to make DWFII very happy on SF :s13:

What brand are the shoes btw?
 

lumin87

Member
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Last edited:

truespaces

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, new here, am thinking of getting a pair of loafers from Edetel, but would like to know if there are any better alternatives for that price range (say $250 tops). Thank you!
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
Is anyone going for the J. Fitzpatrick trunk show?

I may be going. I sized up for their loafers and then regretted it. So will take chance to find my proper size. They have online sales once a while.

Keen to try the button boots!
 

Jeremytanyewjin

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Anyone interested in a black captoe oxford 6 eyelet loake churchil size 8G?

Worn about 8 times, reason for sale: a big too large and bulky for my liking, would fit a person of larger frame better.

Condition would be about 8/10. Price around 180 nego. Any takers?

Valid until 26th Nov as I will be relocating to LOS for work. Not really a must sell as I still look acceptable in it but boy does it look longer and bulkier compared to say EdEtAl of the same uk size. If there is someone wo can pick it up by date mentioned I am good to let it go
 
Last edited:

illusioned

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
10
Anyone knows where to get funky formal socks? Looking for polka dots or stripes. Recommendations?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top