darthsid11111
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2015
- Messages
- 6,393
- Reaction score
- 60

i also dun know, they said I believe
Bought this pair from Tokyo, not GYW but is patina according to the salesman, about S$190.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from Xiaomi MI 3W using GAGT
Where do yalls get your sole guards done? Or just diy?
Solemann
Shukey
Kips & Kwik
Masterfix
Expect to pay 25+ avg
Anyone order from Skoaktiebolaget before and requested for postal delivery?
Wondering how long does it take to ship from Sweden to Singapore.
7 to 10 days on average.
PAs are their plain captoes right? I got a pair of their Strands (same last) . First impression is that the leather is much softer then my meermins. I got slightly wide feet so went for the E width but it still feels a bit too snug for my liking.Eyeing Allen Edmond's Park Ave...anybody got past history on them? Or maybe even better alternatives?
They aren't cheap and I can't try cos no physical store in sg, that's the only thing holding me back.
Would reccomend Shukey over Masterfix if you can help it. Masterfix goes at about $50 for Vibrams whereas Shukey is under $30 for Topy. Workmanship at Shukey is better too.
I can't say for sure. But I had mine done at the Suntec branch. If their workshop practices are all the same then you should be in good hands.Thanks! Any Shukey shop is fine right? Planning to go the Tampines one
thanks. so my EB should arrive by next Monday.hopefully.

Would reccomend Shukey over Masterfix if you can help it. Masterfix goes at about $50 for Vibrams whereas Shukey is under $30 for Topy. Workmanship at Shukey is better too.
Thanks! Any Shukey shop is fine right? Planning to go the Tampines one
Went to ask for quote at Tampines 1 Shukey and eta for doing half sole guard + heel guard.
Was quoted $40 last week, and the cobbler gave me a very vague timeline of 3 hours to 4 days.
So I didn't do the vibram yet since I only have 1 pair of dress shoe and 4 days are too long...(Means no dress shoe for me to wear in the meantime)
I even asked him if I send in on sat morning (which is the next morning) can I get it by sun night time. Got the same answer of 3 hours to 4 days.
Guess I will only do sole guard to my Loake Strand only when my Loake Cannon comes in.
Sent from Workday using GAGT
STANDBY MONEY AT THE DOOR FOR GST![]()
Maybe I look like a carrot head to him.What the eff. 4days!? My sole protector took only 2hrs.
Eh btw $20+ is not incl of heel. So perhaps he has poor attitude but I don't think he is cheating you.Maybe I look like a carrot head to him.
Gave me such vague timeline, and higher price than what you guys quoted for shukey. Sigh
Sent from Workday using GAGT