Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 3

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Yanko

35273285_2050601725179408_3648218931451133952_n.jpg
 

thltetek

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

EEA/Guild is currently having a sale, anyone wanna go and buy together to get the 20% discount? :)

1 pair 10%
2 pairs 15%
3 pairs and above 20%

I can't post the link but you can see the link on their facebook page.

Does this includes the shoes from Fugashin? Or just Ed Et Al?
 

jimbb80

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
706
Reaction score
0
I may go check out Guild today.
If the there is anything I want I will let you know then we can head back together.

Update - went yesterday and didnt have the sizing I needed so will take a pass.
 
Last edited:

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Hi guys. Where do u guys resole your office leather shoes these days? Still Sole-mann at ORP?

I have a pair of single monk strap shoes from edetal which I wish to resole and change the heels too. If possible, something I can bring in on a weekend and bring away the same day. I dont mind waiting for 1-2 hours for it.

Well EEA are like right here, why don't bring it back to them

Edit: nvm
 

nedenow

Member
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
do you guys have any remedy for wear and tear of the inner lining at the back of the heel area? thanks!
 

nkapped

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Ah cool, how are the lazymans going? Not really my style but they look very nicely finished.

And, yes, more photos on this thread! Here’s a relatively recent acquisition: navy wholecuts with decorative brogueing, a GMTO from Meccariello. Quite distinctive in the light!

WKJoMPu.jpg


Agree this thread need more photos

AM GMTO Lazyman

oK6ynPD.jpg
 

wiz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2000
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
0
The lazyman are very comfortable, they are on the softer side compared to the other 2 AM I have. Not sure if this is a result of the structure and construction of lazyman or the leather.

Ah cool, how are the lazymans going? Not really my style but they look very nicely finished.

And, yes, more photos on this thread! Here’s a relatively recent acquisition: navy wholecuts with decorative brogueing, a GMTO from Meccariello. Quite distinctive in the light!

WKJoMPu.jpg
 

spencert

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
207
Reaction score
7
Ah cool, how are the lazymans going? Not really my style but they look very nicely finished.

And, yes, more photos on this thread! Here’s a relatively recent acquisition: navy wholecuts with decorative brogueing, a GMTO from Meccariello. Quite distinctive in the light!

WKJoMPu.jpg

Looks great in this light. Do you wear if often to work?

I am also getting same pair from Yeossal. Have to size up half a size. Long wait.... :(
 
Last edited:

nkapped

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Twice so far. It’s relatively conservative indoors and can even pass off as black. It’s more striking in bright light.

Looks great in this light. Do you wear if often to work?

I am also getting same pair from Yeossal. Have to size up half a size. Long wait.... :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top