Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 3

cokiee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
0
Old pair from EEA.

20180705_0833121_zpsfyvmb04r.jpg

Whoa bright and shiny!

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,220
Reaction score
5,200
Hi guys,

I walk a lot to work. Everyday about 3km, till the point at one time I only changed to my work shoes in office.

Hence looking for full rubber sole shoes. Been on a Red Wing Oxford Postman for a few years. Re-soled once.

Notice nowadays there are more full rubber sole working shoes. Any advice on one that has quality leather, that I can re-sole?

Checked out the the new Blucher Oxfords from Red Wing but there are $5xx + :eek:

Thanks in advance if you can offer me some help here.
 

arcfire

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
2
How long has it been? Thoughts on this shoe?

Sent from this is a forum bruh, unstick your panties before replying using GAGT

Hmm, can't rem exactly... maybe about 4/5 yrs?

Overall pretty ok. Bought them during sale. Leather is pretty supple. Better than their usual leathers.
 

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
23,728
Reaction score
1,149
Hi guys,

EEA/Guild is currently having a sale, anyone wanna go and buy together to get the 20% discount? :)

1 pair 10%
2 pairs 15%
3 pairs and above 20%

I can't post the link but you can see the link on their facebook page.

hi is it still available?
 

urbanturban

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
3,408
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I walk a lot to work. Everyday about 3km, till the point at one time I only changed to my work shoes in office.

Hence looking for full rubber sole shoes. Been on a Red Wing Oxford Postman for a few years. Re-soled once.

Notice nowadays there are more full rubber sole working shoes. Any advice on one that has quality leather, that I can re-sole?

Checked out the the new Blucher Oxfords from Red Wing but there are $5xx + :eek:

Thanks in advance if you can offer me some help here.

If you are looking for a more casual looking shoe, you can try to search for Cheaney or Trickers. I would also recommend that you take a look at herringshoes.co.uk
 

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
15,599
Reaction score
58
If you are looking for a more casual looking shoe, you can try to search for Cheaney or Trickers. I would also recommend that you take a look at herringshoes.co.uk

now they got 30%-50% off for most shoes. i got my church custom grade with rubber sole including shipping 450sgd
 

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
23,728
Reaction score
1,149
Hi guys,

EEA/Guild is currently having a sale, anyone wanna go and buy together to get the 20% discount?

1 pair 10%
2 pairs 15%
3 pairs and above 20%

I can't post the link but you can see the link on their facebook page.
 

wiz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2000
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
0
This week is a changing experience, 2 common problems resolved!

1. the pair of OTC Corgi did not slip for the whole day. No more socks pulling actions
2. the Votta no show socks is amazing, no heel slip for my loafers! I must have tried more than 10 different pairs...
Both from onlybrown

Yanko with Votta
R3eZI7y.jpg
 

arcfire

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
2
This week is a changing experience, 2 common problems resolved!

1. the pair of OTC Corgi did not slip for the whole day. No more socks pulling actions
2. the Votta no show socks is amazing, no heel slip for my loafers! I must have tried more than 10 different pairs...
Both from onlybrown

Yanko with Votta
R3eZI7y.jpg

Wow... Looks like I should try them too
 

quacks

Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Anyone interested to take over a brand new pair of Meermin oxfords? Bought 2 pairs to trial and error the sizing and letting go of one. I'll absorb the cost that I paid for shipping.
 

zhane

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,265
Reaction score
1
Anyone interested to take over a brand new pair of Meermin oxfords? Bought 2 pairs to trial and error the sizing and letting go of one. I'll absorb the cost that I paid for shipping.

size and design?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top