dodongdodong
Master Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 4,030
- Reaction score
- 445

ur $60 from where sia?
if u don't do photography or NEED AI to make your photo nice nice, better skip 13 ultra.
IMO Xiaomi x Leica is doing a opposite trend i.e depend less on AI computation magic
See more - Electronics zoneur $60 from where sia?
so u got click? lol
if SG May out - I buy
June - I consider
july - I skip
after July just wait for ip15

wtf bro... y ... y u must tell me the hard truth... y?Think you can skip liao. lol
13/13 Pro launched in CN in Dec 22. SG like last month. See the gap.![]()
i don't trust dxomark at all. with good optics & professional profiles from Leica, why still let AI mess up? even if Xiaomi want, i think Leica won't agree.Yup the direction taken now change away from mainstream phone manufacturer liao. I think dxomark also serve no purpose maybe they creating another category for such phone![]()
wtf bro... y ... y u must tell me the hard truth... y?
must wake up and see the truth bro.You mean China model?There is no mentioning of Google Mobile Service inside.
You mean China model?
Playstore sure can install as well as google apps. Just need to turn on the basic google service like ur k50u. I have never seen a xiaomi phone cannot use esp flagship model ever since the basic google service option came out.There is no mentioning of Google Mobile Service inside.
If you flash to eu rom by fastboot, how can you do the update without a pc?
now left evry dat card $60 bestwat voucher u used sia.. I only got seller -$15.