Xiaomi 13T series

lalachong

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
90
Reaction score
54
Hi anyone has random restarts for the mi13t?
Mine is on latest fw hyperos 1.0.4 and seems got 3 to 4 random restarts in a week.
 

carboy00

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
227
I cannot tell the difference.
Then if price is the determinants.
Should I get Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 pro plus or just get Xiaomi 13T pro? Now Xiaomi 13TPro selling at $660

13T Pro for sure or 13T if you can still find it, i have a 13T Pro as my primary phone and used to have Note 13 Pro+ as work phone, daily performance are worlds apart, my Note 13 Pro+ was so laggy I couldn't believe it. Cameras-wise I think 13T Pro / 13T still takes better photos than Note 13 Pro+.

In the end, I sold the Note 13 Pro+ and got a Poco X6 instead.


Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco X6 Pro
 

Loratadine10mg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
29,215
Reaction score
8,341
13T Pro for sure or 13T if you can still find it, i have a 13T Pro as my primary phone and used to have Note 13 Pro+ as work phone, daily performance are worlds apart, my Note 13 Pro+ was so laggy I couldn't believe it. Cameras-wise I think 13T Pro / 13T still takes better photos than Note 13 Pro+.

In the end, I sold the Note 13 Pro+ and got a Poco X6 instead.


Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco X6 Pro
Wow thanks
Poco X6 pro better than I shall check it out.

I don't understand so many names makes it so confused
 

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
32,671
Reaction score
359
some of my downloaded files (mostly pdfs) keep getting deleted. anyone knows the solution for this?
 

lalachong

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
90
Reaction score
54
Hi guys,

I have the issue below where certain apps cannot load via wifi just for mi13T. Other phones/ devices can access via WiFi without issues.

Situation with Mi13T:

Via mobile data: all apps ok.

Via home wifi: some apps cannot load; carousel, gxs, genshin, and some others
Home wifi is Starhub.

Via VPN on wifi: all apps ok.

Via public wifi: all apps ok.

I've reset network settings from Mi13T, and also disabled/ enabled DNS option within.
And restarted phone.
Still same issue.
Noticed after update to hyperOS 1.0.6.0.

Any other possible solutions to access all apps via home wifi?

Update: I removed DNS cloudflare and google from router settings, then ok already.
 
Last edited:

Gaghiel

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
21
Those with 13T nonpro, anyone updated to HyperOS 2.0? Other than November patch, not sure if worth the update if it is buggy or having worse battery life. Please share your experience.

Note: for those not seeing the update, can change the region to Malaysia or others that already available for download.
 

carboy00

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
227
Those with 13T nonpro, anyone updated to HyperOS 2.0? Other than November patch, not sure if worth the update if it is buggy or having worse battery life. Please share your experience.
Note: for those not seeing the update, can change the region to Malaysia or others that already available for download.

I am struggling to get HyperOS update to appear via OTA, on 1.0.10.0 currently, no matter which regions I tried, still no luck. sideload via Updater app also no use.



Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

Gaghiel

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
21
I am struggling to get HyperOS update to appear via OTA, on 1.0.10.0 currently, no matter which regions I tried, still no luck. sideload via Updater app also no use.



Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Mine was 1.0.9.0 before update. Did you change region and update to 1.0.10.0?

So far idle drain seems better, will continue monitor.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top