Xiaomi 13T series

Gaghiel

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
21
Hello all. Is the Xiaomi 13T Screen protector easy to find at neighbourhood shops? Does it affect the on screen fingerprint reader?
I got mine from shopee MY while in MY, search for Smartdevil. Shopee SG got the same TG. It is non full screen without black frame, suit the case from Dux Ducis, also c/w dummy proof installation kit. No issue with fingerprint reader, clear type. Redmi K60 Ultra using same SP
 
Last edited:

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,240
Reaction score
4,848
I got mine from shopee MY while in MY, search for Smartdevil. Shopee SG got the same TG. It is non full screen without black frame, suit the case from Dux Ducis, also c/w dummy proof installation kit. No issue with fingerprint reader, clear type. Redmi K60 Ultra using same SP
easy to remove factory installed screen protector?
 

Zovaal

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I got mine from shopee MY while in MY, search for Smartdevil. Shopee SG got the same TG. It is non full screen without black frame, suit the case from Dux Ducis, also c/w dummy proof installation kit. No issue with fingerprint reader, clear type. Redmi K60 Ultra using same SP

Thanks! Will check it out. I managed to get a replacement screen protector from a neighborhood shop. Last minute super unlucky, for no reason something "pierced" my stock screen protector, creating a hole with a huge bubble as the unknown thing managed to lift up that pierced area. Lucky screen got no scratches.

Phone never dropped, my phone pocket is always empty no other things. Just a random hole with a small 5 cents coin sized bubble suddenly appeared.
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,240
Reaction score
4,848
just realised u comparing with NOTE 13 pro 200mp flagship level sensor (i think samsung). 13T telephoto 50mp on OV (not IMX). so no way 13T gonna have more details than 200mp

u can try turn off AI camera to reduce AI processing & may get a little more details
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,121
Reaction score
8,421
just realised u comparing with NOTE 13 pro 200mp flagship level sensor (i think samsung). 13T telephoto 50mp on OV (not IMX). so no way 13T gonna have more details than 200mp

u can try turn off AI camera to reduce AI processing & may get a little more details
Oh, I didn't enable AI for both phones, just default auto HDR

I take some close up food shoots, I think Redmi note 13pro more sharp/details than 13T, not sure why.

Now I prefer Redmi 13pro than 13T photos.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top