Xiaomi 13T series

hkchew03

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
2,589
Reaction score
553
just realised u comparing with NOTE 13 pro 200mp flagship level sensor (i think samsung). 13T telephoto 50mp on OV (not IMX). so no way 13T gonna have more details than 200mp

u can try turn off AI camera to reduce AI processing & may get a little more details
13T has a physical 2x, while note 13 pro is using a 1x for the 10x zoom. It still surprising that the 1x 200MP perform much better. I wouldn't be surprise if the note 13 pro can even outperform 13T at 2x.
 
Last edited:

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,270
Reaction score
4,867
13T has a physical2x, while note 13 pro is using a 1x for the 10x zoom. It still surprising that the 1x 200MP perform much better. I wouldn't be surprise if the note 13 pro can even outperform 13T at 2x.
what's so difficult to understand? 50mp with x1 or x2 still 50mp likewise for 200mp. 50mp x2 doesn't means it can capture 100mp.

remember 200mp is 4 times more than 50mp

details are just one part of photo, producing better colors & contrast are equally important. if u see revewers say this camera can capture more details so best, better unfollow :LOL:
 

hkchew03

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
2,589
Reaction score
553
what's so difficult to understand? 50mp with x1 or x2 still 50mp likewise for 200mp. 50mp x2 doesn't means it can capture 100mp.

remember 200mp is 4 times more than 50mp

details are just one part of photo, producing better colors & contrast are equally important. if u see revewers say this camera can capture more details so best, better unfollow :LOL:
wow, so suddenly MP is everything again. Suddenly focal length become not important.
And FYI, cropping a 200MP photo to match a 2x focal length give you 50MP, not 100MP.
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,270
Reaction score
4,867
wow, so suddenly MP is everything again. Suddenly focal length become not important.
And FYI, cropping a 200MP photo to match a 2x focal length give you 50MP, not 100MP.
what is again? when did i say focal length not important? i merely mean focal length does not multiply sensor MP.

focal length importance depends on type of photography,

u mean 200mp no base focal length? :LOL:
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,270
Reaction score
4,867
Oh, I didn't enable AI for both phones, just default auto HDR

I take some close up food shoots, I think Redmi note 13pro more sharp/details than 13T, not sure why.

Now I prefer Redmi 13pro than 13T photos.
pls share your photos, 13T not really suitable for closeup
 

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
11,824
Reaction score
764
13T 10x zoom


free pic hosting

Redmi note 13pro 10x zoom


upload img
13T pics looks way off, yellowish. Redmi Note 13 Pro looks more natural. For your daily usages, I think Redmi Note 13 Pro better suited for chiu.

Sell 13T on carousell will lugi alot, Android phone value drop like grapes as compared to fruit phone. :rolleyes:

Next time test inside store gaogao liao then camp for vouchers to buy online to avoid wasting $ for buying another device.
 
Last edited:

nino_joven

Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
427
Reaction score
0

carboy00

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
227
Have been looking at this phone for quite some time and have decided to buy it. However, some users have mentioned that the phone doesn't work with Android Auto.
E.g.
https://support.google.com/androidauto/thread/250266778/xiaomi-13t-android-auto?hl=en
And
https://support.google.com/androida...ng-or-very-sluggish-on-nissan-micra-k14?hl=en
Did anyone face that problem? My car is a 2018 Hyundai Elentra if the information is useful.

no issue with my 13T Pro on wireless Android Auto for my Eonon Linux headunit.


Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F5 Pro
 

MrRayded

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
14
i have problem,13T with KDDI eSim in tokyo, keep disconnecting. don't see KDDI network sometimes, but many softbank & docomo

maybe 13T pro got more 4G bands that KDDI supports
I had the exact same problem as you when I was in Japan, but when i insert my friend's physical sim (Also on KDDI network) it worked exactly fine! I ended up buying another esim using ntt docomo and it worked perfectly fine. Not sure whats the issue
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,118
Reaction score
8,413
I had the exact same problem as you when I was in Japan, but when i insert my friend's physical sim (Also on KDDI network) it worked exactly fine! I ended up buying another esim using ntt docomo and it worked perfectly fine. Not sure whats the issue
Yes my experience on 2023 Dec/ 2024 Jan, KDDI network doesn't work with 13T, luckily I have Mi Note 10, I just swap the physical sim card. and it works seamlessly at osaka, nara, kobe and wakayama
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,270
Reaction score
4,867
I had the exact same problem as you when I was in Japan, but when i insert my friend's physical sim (Also on KDDI network) it worked exactly fine! I ended up buying another esim using ntt docomo and it worked perfectly fine. Not sure whats the issue
i think kddi got very few/none bands that 13T support. just stick to softbank or docomo should be safe
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top