rrr2015
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2015
- Messages
- 13,240
- Reaction score
- 4,848
yeah is your case still blocking wide cam?Smallest is ultra wide I think

yeah is your case still blocking wide cam?Smallest is ultra wide I think
Still.yeah is your case still blocking wide cam?
blocking on left side only right? dunno how your case looks like. maybe something protruding near wide len. on xiaomi free case, opening for cam, only top & bottom sides protrude to give some protection to lensStill.
I like the case now just that it's just too thick over the uw lens
Maybe they focus on HyperOS and update security patch at one go?$699 is really good price but there is NO update at all..
from the day i got it till now, not even 1 update.. still on Sep security patch.. Dec coming liao sia..
quite disappointed in this aspect..
hopefully ba.. otherwise 4 OS and 5 years security also no use.. papertalk niaMaybe they focus on HyperOS and update security patch at one go?
https://gsmchina.com/5-xiaomi-models-will-receive-stable-hyperos-update-soon-6120/
I got the Oct update for my 13t pro$699 is really good price but there is NO update at all..
from the day i got it till now, not even 1 update.. still on Sep security patch.. Dec coming liao sia..
quite disappointed in this aspect..
sadly until now I also didn't get any updates on my 13T..I got the Oct update for my 13t pro
Why you need os update when nothing goes wrong?sadly until now I also didn't get any updates on my 13T..
I dun need OS updates, I need security updates.. up to date security ensure if any exploits, it can be patched.Why you need os update when nothing goes wrong?
no 13T in China.The Xiaomi 13T is which model in China?
What's the difference in branding between Xiaomi and Redmi?no 13T in China.
13T pro = k60 ultra in china
redmi series are low-mid rangeWhat's the difference in branding between Xiaomi and Redmi?
my bad … just realise some difference between, K60 Ultra doesn't come with leica. so they are different model.I don't see the K60 Ultra in the Xiaomi China website.