U need to have the phone activated at least 7 days before u can redeem.
Icic, thanks. Means I can only redeem next week then.

U need to have the phone activated at least 7 days before u can redeem.
Have a fear of flying so...can't even go for short trip? perhaps pass on to someone?
Donate to a friend or family bah..just make sure they don't go to the lousy lounge in T3...won't name it here since it has points inference.Have a fear of flying so...
13T still got palm shutter. time to make some noise if it's missing in 15UXM15 users....does ur selfie mode have the palm activation? I don't see it on my 15U. Loved this feature to trigger selfies/wefies.
It's my fav wefie feature!!13T still got palm shutter. time to make some noise if it's missing in 15U![]()
dun even have voice shutter?It's my fav wefie feature!!
More than the dual video mode..lol
Found it! Wtf..they moved it...13T still got palm shutter. time to make some noise if it's missing in 15U![]()
I turn off all listener by default..don't want no one recording what I saydun even have voice shutter?
Can leh. I’ve been shooting in Pro mode all along in Ultra Raw and Raw with the kit.Anyone managed to take Ultraraw / shoot in Pro mode with the photography kit ?
Or mine is faulty..
Can leh. I’ve been shooting in Pro mode all along in Ultra Raw and Raw with the kit.
what’s the issue you are facing?
Time for a trip to lavender and then get some smokey pig organ soup at the same time.Then I think there is an issue with my unit.
The physical shutter cannot actuate in pro mode zzzzzz...
Time for a trip to lavender and then get some smokey pig organ soup at the same time.
They reply within one biz day usually for meI emailed them.
Or maybe tmr I give them a holler as well to check.
check which app consuming most power upon waking up. maybe try close all app before u sleep, suspect could be the camera still running in background.hi all. I'm losing around 5% each night on standby... find that it's rather high (previous androids like Oppo only around 2% - 3%).
is it normal for Xiaomi phones? or what can I do to reduce the loss?
Micro curved screen ... Very unlikely to find a good tempered glass protector.hi! my itchy bum has now led me to try out the 15 ultra. what tempered glass are you guys using ah? anything on aliexpresS?