Xiaomi 15 Series

dreamcast18

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
4,059
Reaction score
3,936
XM15 users....does ur selfie mode have the palm activation? I don't see it on my 15U. Loved this feature to trigger selfies/wefies.
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
XM15 users....does ur selfie mode have the palm activation? I don't see it on my 15U. Loved this feature to trigger selfies/wefies.
13T still got palm shutter. time to make some noise if it's missing in 15U :ROFLMAO:
 

dreamcast18

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
4,059
Reaction score
3,936
13T still got palm shutter. time to make some noise if it's missing in 15U :ROFLMAO:
Found it! Wtf..they moved it...

Also now these a cheese trigger? How abt saying something else like 🍉 sweet or not?

opyLHRI.jpeg
 

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,698
Reaction score
70,441
Anyone managed to take Ultraraw / shoot in Pro mode with the photography kit ?

Or mine is faulty..
 

nom.nom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
14,677
Reaction score
16,976
Anyone managed to take Ultraraw / shoot in Pro mode with the photography kit ?

Or mine is faulty..
Can leh. I’ve been shooting in Pro mode all along in Ultra Raw and Raw with the kit.

what’s the issue you are facing?
 

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,698
Reaction score
70,441
Can leh. I’ve been shooting in Pro mode all along in Ultra Raw and Raw with the kit.

what’s the issue you are facing?

Then I think there is an issue with my unit.

The physical shutter cannot actuate in pro mode zzzzzz...
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,800
Reaction score
2,765
hi all. I'm losing around 5% each night on standby... find that it's rather high (previous androids like Oppo only around 2% - 3%).

is it normal for Xiaomi phones? or what can I do to reduce the loss?
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
hi all. I'm losing around 5% each night on standby... find that it's rather high (previous androids like Oppo only around 2% - 3%).

is it normal for Xiaomi phones? or what can I do to reduce the loss?
check which app consuming most power upon waking up. maybe try close all app before u sleep, suspect could be the camera still running in background.
 

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,031
Reaction score
883
hi! my itchy bum has now led me to try out the 15 ultra. what tempered glass are you guys using ah? anything on aliexpresS?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top