Xiaomi Mi Max - Part 2

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,387
Reaction score
25,317
for a light user, I don't think having a SD625 compared to 652 is a con. but more like power efficient.
even if its a con, there are more pros.
 

aikishi86

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
239
Does anyone know if the low volume output on the mi max 1 is limited to via plugs only? Am thinking of getting a set of bluetooth headsets to listen to music, and wonder if it's affected too.

the answer to your question is NO. BT also have the low volume output too.
 

winningeleven

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
10,903
Reaction score
3,986
Does anyone know if the low volume output on the mi max 1 is limited to via plugs only? Am thinking of getting a set of bluetooth headsets to listen to music, and wonder if it's affected too.

I tried connect to my bluetooth earphone before. It is slightly louder.
 

vspecll_gtr

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
442
Reaction score
0
Hello all, I have a quick question.. I bought a Max from Qoo10 and seller provided a screen protector but it has like 3mm on each side which is not covered..

normally where you all buy the screen protector from? does it fit in nicely?
 

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
Hello all, I have a quick question.. I bought a Max from Qoo10 and seller provided a screen protector but it has like 3mm on each side which is not covered..

normally where you all buy the screen protector from? does it fit in nicely?
Bought mine from taobao. Covers the entire screen nicely

【小米max钢化膜6.44原装全屏覆盖蓝光小米note手机膜5.7顶配版弧形】,点击链接再选择浏览器打开http://c.b1wt.com/h.SapoaD?cv=VJArZFML2M5&sm=5b44f6 ,或复制这条信息¥VJArZFML2M5¥后打开�手机淘宝�

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Don't know whether it fixed the WhatsApp notification issue yet.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

As far as I know from from some forums.

>> Global 7.2.25:

WhatsApp custom sound is still not fixed. :(

Auto-Brightness is still not fixed. :(

>> eu rom 7.2.25 (China Developer 7.2.25 based):

WhatsApp custom sound is still not fixed. :(

Auto-Brightness is FIXED. :)
 
Last edited:

Shib

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
11
Anyone has gotten 7.2.25 via OTA?
I got it.

wEGeDzml.png


Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top