Xiaomi Mi Max - Part 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
I got it.

wEGeDzml.png


Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Nice! :s22:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
I'm buying a 32GB set. :)

Tried but all about $300+ for 32GB.

Anyone has any lobang or came across any good priced 32GB Gold or Silver that I might have missed?
 
Last edited:

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
14,052
Reaction score
1,024
I'm buying a 32GB set. :)

Tried but all about $300+ for 32GB.

Anyone has any lobang or came across any good priced 32GB Gold or Silver that I might have missed?

I also looking for a 32GB set... All priced above $300 now. Not willing to pay this amount since i paid $309 for a 128GB set
 

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
140,688
Reaction score
9,367
months back Touchme said he bought 4 or 5 mimax including spares that he don't use ....

now it seems like good choice he made :s13:
 

icefox2004

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Snapdragon 625 Vs 650 Vs 652. Look like snapdragon 625 is much better. If you want to know more about their pros and cons.....here is the link https://www.quora.com/Which-is-better-Snapdragon-625-or-Snapdragon-650
 
Last edited:

TheOutsider

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
898
Reaction score
117
No lah! Not the time to prata now. Must wait for Mi Max 2 to see if the improvement by the IMX386 camera is worth the upgrade or not..:s13:

I need to buy a 32GB for my cousin. :s22:

But still no OIS. I think it will improve over mi max but really not by much. Also whether the imx thing is real or not. Xiaomi does have the track record of falsifying their phone advert.
 

Shib

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
11
But still no OIS. I think it will improve over mi max but really not by much. Also whether the imx thing is real or not. Xiaomi does have the track record of falsifying their phone advert.
They should have add in some kind of EIS or OIS. Also does the 12MP really better than the old 16MP. Or is it the software developer could not optimise the 16MP?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
22,048
Reaction score
70
months back Touchme said he bought 4 or 5 mimax including spares that he don't use ....

now it seems like good choice he made :s13:

yup, made back a couple mimaxs around, after selling them recently, bought under $200 (32gb).
only phone ever to appreciate in price even after more than a year
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
yup, made back a couple mimaxs around, after selling them recently, bought under $200 (32gb).
only phone ever to appreciate in price even after more than a year

As an English remix Chinese saying.. :

You have got "Do business de head-brain" .. Haha. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top