Xiaomi Mi Max - Part 2

shootbird666

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Sorry bros. I know a bit wols but where can I get this adapter? Any shop selling,?

butties having this adapter but no idea how to use... here's how i do mine..

loop it in 1st, then add in ur microSD card
EvcI9Gu.jpg



use ur nail to press it firm down...
to slot in..slowly slot in and wiggle left right while pushing in with ur nails still holding it down..
yuA0hdi.jpg



tada~~~~~~

LdUCDcY.jpg




of cos don't let it hang free like this...u need to tape it to ur back of ur phone chassis or find creative way to secure it.

LdUCDcY.jpg






extra mem loaded~ dual sim detected, happy owner! :)
jSn01Go.jpg
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Think the Gallery App is having problem.

Some of the pictures that I've taken before show this when I clicked on them.

phMPZZH.jpg


Some of the pictures that I taken doesn't show up in the Gallery app but I can see the picture in the File Explorer.

nqaWOhd.jpg


I am on Global Beta firmware.

Ko
Hi. Your image message seems to suggest the file is not on the phone but on the cloud...

I do not have the message. I have never sync to cloud.
Have u done a phone reset recently?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

I know. But I didn't sync my pictures to the MiCloud. That is the funny part.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Mi Max is getting the official Nuogat from today onward! :s22::s22::s22:

Has any lucky user here gotten the Beta Stable OTA?

[News] Feedback Here: Beta Stable V8.5.1.0.NBDCNED for Mi Max Prime Released!
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Well! Split Legs got nia.... :s13:

The split screen is still not ready yet for both MM1 and MM2 with 7.6.15 Beta! :o

One question!

Is that auto brightness works on 7.6.15 with MM1? Coz it doesn't work on my MM2 in the way that, after disabling the auto brightness, the brightness stuck a very high or low level, not sticking to the pre-set level... :(
 
Last edited:

dicxz80

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
269
I'm doing much less but I don't care really. The phone easily lasts me through the day without charging. That's the only thing I ever need to know. There's no need to skimp on battery life on this beast. Just put it on charger every night will do.

I was surprised because I thought MIUI should have longer battery usage

Unofficial Lineage OS gives me 9 to 11 hours consistently last 2 months. No known bug for my daily usage so far (low volume, auto brightness)

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top