Swordsman
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2002
- Messages
- 92,485
- Reaction score
- 2,468
Lazada, ordered on 23rd, one month warranty only.
Cheers
http://www.lazada.sg/xiaomi-mi-max-128gb-silver-export-10384594.html?mp=1&rs=4059
is it this ????

Lazada, ordered on 23rd, one month warranty only.
Cheers
Call Lazada hotline to "complain". That will help to push the delivery.
I have experienced that before too. In most cases, it is the delivery guy that take their own sweet time for their own convenience as long as they can meet the deadline of last day of delivery as promised by the sellers.
That delivery firm got a earful from Lazada after that and I have got a $10 Lazada "Apology" voucher for that.
Yes, just use edl mode for reflashing back to official miui rom, it will be clean clean (it will wipe out the twrp). Else if updating xiaomi.eu rom or flashing other customed rom, just use the twrp.
If you don't want root then don't install the supersu in twrp.
Finally received my 4/128 mi max from Newstar!
MIUI version:
MIUI Global 8.0 l Stable
8.0.3.0 (MBDMIDG)
The phone prompts for update available to
MIUI V8.1.9.0.MBDMIDI l Stable l 1.3G
Should i go ahead to update? Not intending to root etc..
Tia !
Anyway, I'm surprise why is that those who have gotten their new set with 8.0.3.0 don't get prompted to the latest 8.2.1.0, but instead prompted to 8.1.9.0 only...?
dennizm51 you got yours from newstar too?
kelvinti mine is the same as above(dennizm51) if I go ahead and update to 8.1.9.0, how do i update to 8.2.1.0 later?
I have done the upgrade to 8.2.1.0 successfully. I used the instructions at the en.miui.com from site.
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
I downloaded the 8.2.1.0 and copied to the downloaded from folder in Mi Max. Run Updater and choose the ROM in the folder. The rest is automatic. Remember to backup your important files first.dennizm51 you got yours from newstar too?
kelvinti mine is the same as above(dennizm51) if I go ahead and update to 8.1.9.0, how do i update to 8.2.1.0 later?
Still have MyAXA issue with 8.2.1.0. see below. Occur when you try to sign in.
![]()
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
I downloaded the 8.2.1.0 and copied to the downloaded from folder in Mi Max. Run Updater and choose the ROM in the folder. The rest is automatic. Remember to backup your important files first.
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT



The app can still install and work as it is. Just that I am uncomfortable with the message.Hmmm.....must see if the Mi Max Security / Privacy settings for this app can be changed to bypass the prompt liao.....
You go play around with this app security settings...Start from Security App, then Other Permissions, go to AXA app, and see what can you play around with the security or privacy settings..
Try to install TWRP (twrp.img) to my Mi Max Prime (Bootloader Locked).
C:\adb>Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'twrp' (16394 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.519s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: Partition flashing is not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.531s
What has gone wrong or missed?
I must unlock bootie first is it?![]()
Just got mine last night and flashed it to the latest global rom. Loving it so far except the low volume while on earphones. Any solutions?
Play around with the eq. If still low for your liking no idea liao. Andriod phones the output low especially for headphones.
Compare to iPhone iPad iPod so loud sia. Lol.