kelvinti
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Messages
- 23,271
- Reaction score
- 2,435

Hey all,
I recently started experiencing this on my Mi Max, hope to get some answers or solution here.
I have Second space running and when I'm on it, sometimes the screen becomes non-responsive in app and when I press the home button, a popup comes with the following message:
Unfortunately, System UI has stopped.
Send bug re...
Which then allows me to choose whether to report or cancel.
I have been reporting this issue constantly when I first encountered this problem but its seem like an recurring issue.
Any workaround or why this is happening?
Issue only happens on 2nd Space. No prob when its on the original space.
Thanks
Any bro using pie control... Now the new version sucks... The tools now Cannot control sound, no flash light, cannot on off auto rotate etc... Cannot call a contact.. Knn
Ohh! It is an added feature in China rom in which the eu rom is based on it.![]()
Global rom hasn't gotten it yet.
Anyway, in Global Developer rom, they have added Text insertion feature already.
After the latest update, SMS notification tone becomes so soft that I can't hear sometimes. Anyone noticed the same?
Sure got...![]()
can you please guide me how to do it? thanks

so complicated?I'm on china stable ROM 7.3.15


oh then Not worth it to redo the whole painful process just for this cute thing.
Ya! Not worth it.
Unless you upgrade it via official channel lor!
Update your China 7.3.1.5 to China 8.2.3.0 via System Update, by "Choose Update package" method! No data loss!![]()
![]()
Mine can update?