TheOutsider
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2014
- Messages
- 898
- Reaction score
- 117
That's not expensive really. China price 1699yuan around $345. You getting it for 330. Legit?

Not when he's trying to sell it at 400That's not expensive really. China price 1699yuan around $345. You getting it for 330. Legit?
A lot of people selling used mimax for 200$ for 32Gb now in carousell
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

A lot of people selling used mimax for 200$ for 32Gb now in carousell
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Is a good phone apart from older cpu generation.

I want snapdragon 625 with 5000+ mah and note screensize.. is there any?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
mimax2 cfm no FM and OTG?
, I thought..
." as per Justice Bao...kekeke.I want snapdragon 625 with 5000+ mah and note screensize.. is there any?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Looks good. Thx for the info..Lenovo P2 from Msia, or try Little India parallel import market
Lai liao.Anyone received the latest ota update? I thought it was for some Bluetooth optimization.
![]()
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
The 1.4gb update doesn't seem to have the Bluetooth optimization and themes..