megaweb
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2000
- Messages
- 10,108
- Reaction score
- 1,258
Same issue as my lenovo legion y700, after charged cannot power up. It was only 11 months old. Sent for repair and they sent it back to China more than 1 month.They didn't say anything. Basically what happened was -
My tablet had around 70% of battery life left and and I proceed to plug into the the charger as per normal
15 mins later when I remove the charging cable
I realize that the tablet couldn't be turned on
I tried to google for remedy but nothing worked
Had to send it for repair
Funny thing was it's only a 3 months old device and it's the first time a xiaomi/poco tablet actually died on me
So far apart for asking for my imei number
The svc centre didn't really gave much feedback on anything yet

