Likely EU 2 round pinbuying local set from Lazada Official Xiaomi shop, will be also china 2 round plugs, or SG usual 3 pin?

Likely EU 2 round pinbuying local set from Lazada Official Xiaomi shop, will be also china 2 round plugs, or SG usual 3 pin?
very long xm no include 3 pinbuying local set from Lazada Official Xiaomi shop, will be also china 2 round plugs, or SG usual 3 pin?
does the Poco have esim capability?
trying to look for mid ranger with esim and width within 74.5mm.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Yes. Even for flagship.Is it normal that whenever i scan the phone using phone's original app Cleaner or security, there will be advertisement showing? Why so annoying for Redmi note?
Any good recommendations for ad block app for this phone?
My first time buying a tiong phone and got a shock. think I will avoid all xiaomi in future.Yes. Even for flagship.
Give up on miui and hyperos
Ad blocker doesn't work.
Less premium sub brand even worseMy first time buying a tiong phone and got a shock. think I will avoid all xiaomi in future.
Anyone knows if poco has ads too? Or maybe I should ask, which tiong phone has no ad?
Is it normal that whenever i scan the phone using phone's original app Cleaner or security, there will be advertisement showing? Why so annoying for Redmi note?
Any good recommendations for ad block app for this phone?
can remove https://www.androidauthority.com/remove-ads-xiaomi-miui-1019139/My first time buying a tiong phone and got a shock. think I will avoid all xiaomi in future.
Anyone knows if poco has ads too? Or maybe I should ask, which tiong phone has no ad?
can remove https://www.androidauthority.com/remove-ads-xiaomi-miui-1019139/
FYI, many brands have such ads, is a matter of going through the process once during setup
Not effective one. Certain system apps will still show ads over the whole screen before u can exit. Worst a few times showed me a full white screen for 5 seconds before exiting. Most effective way is not to use some of Xiaomi in built-in apps.
can also switch to private dnsThanks. Will go try out suggested way. Actually already avoid using Xiaomi built-in apps liao... thought normally just browser and video player will kena. Cleaner and security also can flash ads... this is really not acceptable. Never encounter in my LG and Samsung before.
Mine don't have.Hi, I would like to check with those who owned the Note 13 Pro+ 5G or who has access to one, whether you can see a small circular dent on the screen (about 18mm from the left of the screen and 93mm from the bottom) which is visible when viewed from the side at certain angle? I noticed that it is present on my set that have just arrived from Xiaomi Official Store Global on Lazada.
This is the first time that I came across a dent on the screen of a new phone and wonder if it should be there in the first place. I would appreciate it if you guys could take a look at your Note 13 Pro+ and see it is visible also (very shallow dent and visible when the phone is tilted at certain angle). Thank you.
Thanks for the checking and reply!
If camera is a considerable factor, then go for Pro or Pro+ (depending on budget). Heat is not a problem lest heavy gaming.Btw Redmi Note 13 Pro and Pro+... which would u guys recommend? Am thinking of getting for my dad. Or is the Redmi Note 13 5G good enuff? Redmi Note 13 Pro uses a SD7sGen2 which is made by Samsung and I'm wondering if it has any overheating issues cos I've read that Samsung-made SD chipsets tend to have that kind of issue like their previous SD888, SD888+ and SD8Gen1 chipsets...
Thanks for the breakdown... during the 9.9 sales... Xiaomi official store priced the Pro+ just a few dollars more than the Pro and the Pro sold out but the Pro+ didn't... surprising isn't it?If camera is a considerable factor, then go for Pro or Pro+ (depending on budget). Heat is not a problem lest heavy gaming.
Else cheap and good option will be note 13 5G. Good enough photo in daylight, great screen, battery life.