8-lane
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2013
- Messages
- 35,310
- Reaction score
- 7,846
R u intending to get with global or china rom?Looking at redmi note 13 pro +

R u intending to get with global or china rom?Looking at redmi note 13 pro +
Prefer global since I'll be using banking and brokerage appsR u intending to get with global or china rom?
And I guess u want it with local Xiaomi warranty?Prefer global since I'll be using banking and brokerage apps
Preferably but depends on the price difference I guessAnd I guess u want it with local Xiaomi warranty?
Ok is it going to me ur main driver or 2nd phone?Preferably but depends on the price difference I guess
main phone to replace my huawei p30 proOk is it going to me ur main driver or 2nd phone?
Ic i'm also looking to get a phone... not sure whether to get a refurbed galaxy S10 or another phone (brand new)...main phone to replace my huawei p30 pro
have you done a restart after the upgrade?anyone with Note 13 Pro+ that updated to HyperOS and the whole phone is now super laggy and unresponsive, especially the viewfinder in the camera app?
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
have you done a restart after the upgrade?
if still laggy, can consider doing a factory reset
Could it be a lemon set?it's a new unit which I ran the update to HyperOS before starting any setup or transferring stuff over, didn't factory reset.
Read HWZ Forum Rules on Xiaomi 13T Pro
This p30 pro cant be used anymore after 3G network is cut off?main phone to replace my huawei p30 pro
Still can use since it has 4GThis p30 pro cant be used anymore after 3G network is cut off?
anyone with Note 13 Pro+ that updated to HyperOS and the whole phone is now super laggy and unresponsive, especially the viewfinder in the camera app?
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
How do u find the weight of the phone? 204.5g I feel is not light for a phone...No problem with my wife's brand new note 13 pro+ on HyperOS after factory reset.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
My wife doesn't care about a phone's weight. For me I will really think twice, this phone is quite heavy.How do u find the weight of the phone? 204.5g I feel is not light for a phone...
Ya lor, finally got a new color, though it took so long!Wah now then come out with new colour ar? RMN14 series going to be launched soon...